JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » SPONSOR'S CLASSIFIEDS » Bamboo and Ipe Bow Building Kits / Bamboo Backing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bamboo and Ipe Bow Building Kits / Bamboo Backing
tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenbrook   Author's Homepage   Email tenbrook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some VERY high grade Bamboo and Ipe I would like to sell.

The Ipe is hand selected by me. I usually go through hundreds of boards before I find just the right one. The grain will be very straight and the wood nice and dense. They are cut into 72"x 1.25"x 3/4" pieces. These pieces are a full 3/4+" thick giving you enough wood to do 1-2 BBI bows depending on the desired draw weight.

The Bamboo is the Highest Grade Bamboo Slats they sell and a full 8' x 2". I will chose the best 72" (based on node placement) and cut before shipping.

The picture is just some of my supply. I have a TON of this stuff.

-$49 (for one piece of Boo and one piece of Ipe).

-$18 Bamboo Backing Only

-$38 Ipe Only (72"x 1.25"x 3/4")

Thanks [thumbsup]

Tenbrook

-

-

-

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery
LIKE Tenbrook Archery on Facebook

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenbrook   Author's Homepage   Email tenbrook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Satisfied Customers:

quote:
Originally posted by buckster:
Got mine & they are great!!! Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Stiks-n-Strings:
Got my Ipe and boo and it is fantastic. I was gonna ask you Cody if you have any more boo and Ipe.

quote:
Originally posted by dmikeyj:
Cody, thanks for the package, some excellent ipe and boo.

quote:
Originally posted by KellyG:
Great stuff, I got mine today and by cutting them to center the nodes it will help me out greatly. When I get a bow out of the stuff I will let you know.

quote:
Originally posted by Grandpa Bill:
Got mine and must say I am impressed both with the products (straight ipe - dark color - great bamboo)but also Cody's customer service - Sent the product within 24 hours of my ordering....will buy some more in the future. Absolutely great stuff!!

quote:
Originally posted by BigErn:
Got mine today! Looks Great! Got me all excited,
Hey, Thanks again!

quote:
Originally posted by nlester:
Well, I was fortunate enough to get a shot on a nice lead doe last evening. She came in at about 10 yds and I made the shot count. This was a bow I made from Ipe that I got from tenbrook(Cody Dumont). I couldn't be any happier. This site makes something like this all possible. Thanks for looking!
 -

quote:
Originally posted by choochoou:
Hey I just wanted everyone to know Cody is a great Guy to deal with and very helpful. The Ipe and Bamboo is perfect .thanks again Cody . Joe

quote:
Originally posted by snakewood3:
For anyone wanting to try their hand at making their own bow this is a great way to start at a really low price.

quote:
Originally posted by Seanx450:
I received my bamboo. Everything looked good. Great doing business with you.

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

Keep the orders coming....I have plenty left. A+ Quality. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

buckster
Contributor 2015
Member # 8884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckster   Author's Homepage   Email buckster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"Carpe Carp" ... Seize the fish.

Posts: 2777 | From: Central AR | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

quote:
Originally posted by buckster:

Good deal Barry.

Glad you liked them!

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

2fletch
SPONSOR
Member # 7327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fletch   Email 2fletch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tenbrook, what is the shipping cost to NC and how do you ship? I'd like to order to see what you have. Might be interested in carrying it in the shop.

Thanks,
Don Ward, Eagle's Flight Archery, 919 563-2682

--------------------
Eagle's Flight Archery

Posts: 1927 | From: Mebane, NC | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

tenbrook
SPONSOR
Member # 14234

ttt

--------------------
Tenbrook Archery

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©