JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » SPONSOR'S CLASSIFIEDS » Camouflage Soap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Camouflage Soap
BrownA5
2017 Contributor - Assoc Sponsor
Member # 23725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrownA5   Email BrownA5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This soap is by far our best selling soap! It is packed full of activated charcoal along with some items found around the fields and woods. The combination of scents and natural ingredients serve to remove human scent. Maybe you like to photograph God's awesome creatures without being noticed. This bar is for you, too! Outdoor folks understand this simple principle: Be clean or be seen.......

The scent and coloring come from:
• Fir and cedar essential oils - NO artificial fragrance oils
• Oak moss absolute
• Activated charcoal
• Black walnut hull, nettle leaf, burdock, and dandelion powders

Not only will your skin feel clean, soft and moisturized, this camouflage soap can be used for washing clothes, towels, and any items that may pick up household odors. For use in the washing machine, I shred up 1/2 bar into a bowl and pour boiling water over the soap. I then let it set until it is warm or room temperature, then pour it into the washing machine. I have a H/E machine, but this amount should work fine with any washing machine.

Price for each bar of soap is $5.50.

Purchases can be made through:
• PayPal - the email address is kathysoaps@yahoo.com
• Etsy - www.Etsy.com/shop/KathySoaps (This calculates all shipping automatically and I refund any overages.)
• Postal Money Order
• Credit Card if you prefer to call us at 607-821-9418
Shipping is First Class (2-5 days) $3.50 for the first bar and $4.40 for two bars; $4.80 for three bars. Priority Mail (2-3 days) is $7.20 for up to 10 bars. (Whatever I can fit into a padded 9x12 Flat Rate envelope)
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Also, I would love to display a copy of your hero moments on our website, www.KathySoaps.com. So email your photos to KathySoaps@yahoo.com.

--------------------
62" Morrison Cheyenne 48# @ 28"
60" Black Widow PAX 50# @ 28"
60" Marriah Thermal 53# @ 28"

Posts: 2550 | From: New York | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrownA5
Member # 23725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrownA5   Email BrownA5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT

--------------------

Posts: 2550 | From: New York | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrownA5
Member # 23725

TTT

--------------------

BrownA5
Member # 23725

TTT

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©