JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » SPONSOR'S CLASSIFIEDS » Waxed Canvas Takedown Case

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waxed Canvas Takedown Case
Redcon1
Associate Sponsor
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcon1   Author's Homepage   Email Redcon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This traditional case is made of 10 oz. canvas and a triple reinforced stitch is used for all parts. The outside is heavily waxed with a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and paraffin. There is plenty of remaining room for bow string, shooting glove/tab, and forearm brace. This is very water resistant (I can't call it 100% waterproof but close!) Easy to last to a pack!

This is a 4 part system and includes:

• 1-10 oz. heavily waxed canvas main bag
    Will fit all takedown recurves/long bows up to 64" (mine was built around the Samick Sage but will fit all others in this size or shorter. 100% 1" cotton web straps for ties
    Thoroughly and properly waxed throughout and
    Closure is a fold over design that allows for the most water resistent closure.

• 2-10 oz un-waxed limb sleeves
    Paracord closure

• 1-bow stringer/lashing. This multifunctional piece doubles as a quality bow stringer and lash to secure riser and limbs.

The price for this is $50 shipped.

Paypal Preferred.
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Visit my website: www.jthandcraft.etsy.com

Posts: 13 | From: Ohio | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©