JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Photography/Video Q&A Forum » Got a new camera

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got a new camera
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I finally made the jump into a DSLR. Man I should have done this a long time ago. I really like the wireless speedlight also. The original picts are incredibly sharp, the photo site reduces colors and pixels for the internet.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9006 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tree Killer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tree Killer   Email Tree Killer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...what ya shooting?

--------------------
"stickbows, putting the arch back in archery"

Posts: 1429 | From: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron, its a Canon 600D T3i. I went in planning on buying the Nikon D3200. But walked out with the Canon. It came with a 18-55mm and I also bought a 55-250mm for it.

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9006 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tree Killer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tree Killer   Email Tree Killer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should treat you well for many years to come!

I have the Nikon D7000.

Just read a review about the D3200, they gave it 3 thumbs up! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"stickbows, putting the arch back in archery"

Posts: 1429 | From: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim
2017 Contributor
Member # 258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Author's Homepage   Email Tim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can never go wrong with a Canon! [thumbsup]
Posts: 2857 | From: Southeastern PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©