JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WISCONSIN - Wisconsin Traditional Archers » Feb. 7th Bunny Hunt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feb. 7th Bunny Hunt
TRAD101
Contributor 2017
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAD101   Email TRAD101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checking to see if it is still on .
Posts: 196 | From: blue mounds, wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
don kauss
Contributor 2015
Member # 15205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for don kauss   Email don kauss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABSOLUTELY!!

It is the 7th & 8th, and anyone is welcome to stay overnite...I have plenty of room/beds to sleep 12 comfortably, just bring your own sleeping bag and a dish to pass & libation of choice...Coffee & sweet rolls will be ready by 8am...

Let me know if you're coming, so I have some idea of how many to expect...

Any questions, you can call me 608-371-4160

Thanks!!!
Don

--------------------
Your Chicken from McDonald's, Tyson Foods, or Perdue Farms spent most of it's life stuffed in a cage with three or four others, occupying a space about the size of a book page...None for me, thanks...

Posts: 1019 | From: Loganville, Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAD101
Contributor 2017
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAD101   Email TRAD101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there for sure.
Posts: 196 | From: blue mounds, wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,

Bruce and I will be there for Sat night.

Pete

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1315 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I plan to be there for the day (Saturday).
CHuckC

Posts: 7169 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
don kauss
Contributor 2015
Member # 15205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for don kauss   Email don kauss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to it...
See you in the morning...

--------------------
Your Chicken from McDonald's, Tyson Foods, or Perdue Farms spent most of it's life stuffed in a cage with three or four others, occupying a space about the size of a book page...None for me, thanks...

Posts: 1019 | From: Loganville, Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Szalewski
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Szalewski   Email Greg Szalewski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, did you guys see to it that the bunnies got their exercise?

--------------------
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1171 | From: Menomonee Falls, WI | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
don kauss
Contributor 2015
Member # 15205

Yep...even without the beagles, we had lots of action...eleven one-string guitar players showed up, and I think everyone had at least one shot...I spotted one bunny sitting under some brush right away, and shot it, only to find it was already dead...very puzzling, since it was not frozen completely...must have just died knowing that with all of us there, chances of survival were grim [dunno] ...one other bunny was skewered by Brian (a friend of Roy Burton's) after it came out into a cut corn field and ran around in circles by four of us...I believe that we shot around ten arrows at it before Brian's connected...Over-nighter's included Pete McMiller, Bruce Haukom, and Smiley (and me of course)...Jerry Karbon was a Frog's hair away from staying over, but decided at the last minute to drive back home...We had a bunch of fun...Thanks to all who showed...

--------------------

Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys had a great time! It sounds as if it was a success.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16702 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being in Arizona is great, but I do miss the WTA activities. Sounds like a good time was had!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10395 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©