JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida » Please "like" us (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please "like" us
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are a facebook user, please go to the brand new Traditional Bowhunters of Florida page and "like" it.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bawana bowman
SPONSOR
Member # 16986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bawana bowman   Author's Homepage   Email bawana bowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gregg,
I don't do Facebook or twitter, but if it's any consolation I "like" TBOF right here. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Caney Creek Outfitters

>>-IBEP Instructor->
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular, since 1988
Husband, Father, Grandfather

Posts: 1400 | From: Cocoa, Florida | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stringstretcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stringstretcher   Author's Homepage   Email stringstretcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to find it but could not. How about sending me the link to it?

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 2728 | From: virginia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swampdrummer
Contributor 2016
Member # 20047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampdrummer   Email swampdrummer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried as well Gregg. A search on facebook leads you right back to the TBOF website.

--------------------
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Posts: 910 | From: Venus Florida | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gregg dudley   Author's Homepage   Email gregg dudley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Traditional-Bowhunters-of-Florida/254901034592886

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Posts: 5800 | From: weirsdale, fl | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

The above link will take you right to the page. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A FACEBOOK USER TO SEE THE PAGE OR PICTURES!

I just loaded 94 pictures from the state shoot.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

stringstretcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stringstretcher   Author's Homepage   Email stringstretcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When and where will the results be posted?

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 2728 | From: virginia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swampdrummer
Contributor 2016
Member # 20047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swampdrummer   Email swampdrummer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job Gregg.
Great shoot and pictures

--------------------
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Posts: 910 | From: Venus Florida | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Results are always posted to TBOF.org within a few weeks. We only post scores out to third place.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

Lone Ranger
Contributor 2014
Member # 27999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Ranger   Email Lone Ranger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even after I "liked" the page it did not pull up in a search~ that's a bit odd.

--------------------
Profanity Makes Ignorance Audible

Posts: 531 | From: Florida (Williston) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bawana bowman
SPONSOR
Member # 16986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bawana bowman   Author's Homepage   Email bawana bowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried to "like", but since I'm not registered on facebook it won't let me. Guess it will just have to do for you to know I tried. I don't facebook or twitter and doubt I ever will.

--------------------
Caney Creek Outfitters

>>-IBEP Instructor->
TGMM Family of the Bow
PBS Regular, since 1988
Husband, Father, Grandfather

Posts: 1400 | From: Cocoa, Florida | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Thanks folks! 164 likes to date! That is pretty good! Keep spreading the word.

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

BigBucksnTrucks
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBucksnTrucks   Email BigBucksnTrucks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a little late on this post, but it's been liked! 266 likes so far, hoping to participate in a shoot or 2 in 2013.
Posts: 246 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gregg dudley
Member # 3093

Thanks!

--------------------
MOLON LABE

Come shoot with us!

coyote1956
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coyote1956   Email coyote1956   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went there and liked lol did have to sign in to have the like be accepted. nice page guys, thanks for your efforts, Ken

--------------------
Go Afield wih bow and arrow shoot and enjoy archery !!

Posts: 115 | From: Old Town, FLA. | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©