JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Legends and Pioneers » Fred Bear » Hunting with Fred Bear (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Hunting with Fred Bear
8elk
Member # 4717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8elk   Email 8elk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing ! Tell us how your hunting went !
Posts: 31 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Stealth
Member # 7828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Stealth   Email Hunt Stealth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats an awsome experience, loved the story and the photo's. All shooting stars in the sky are great to watch until they just disappear.
Posts: 19 | From: South West Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tedd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tedd   Email Tedd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So is everyone crawling up on the rest tonight and trying to shoot off the nuckle?

My Morrisons are cut pretty close, but not as much as Fred's
Tedd

Posts: 2440 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Fedrizzi
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Fedrizzi   Email Mark Fedrizzi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
............Thank you for sharing this with us..

THIS IS VERY,VERY [thumbsup]

--------------------
Keep Em' In The Kill Zone

Posts: 1236 | From: Middletown, NY | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think a book of stuff like that, and a bunch of hunting stories, would be very instrumental in my education and growth as a bowhunter. Furthermore, it would be a swell present for a bowhunting buddy next Christmas. And if that weren't enough, it would be the highlight of my coffee table.
No, that was a lie. I don't have a coffee table.

But reading a book like that would be FUN, and help me get stoked for the next hunting season. [bigsmyl]

Killdeer~nudge, nudge..

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15431 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dano
Contributor 2009
Member # 748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dano   Author's Homepage   Email Dano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geeze Charlie, had I known you were that famous I woulda had a better brand of beer in camp at MOjam, NOT!! [Big Grin] I love to hear stories of Fred, Thanks buddy.

--------------------
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" Red Green

Posts: 7519 | From: Nevada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dano, Charlie wouldn't have recognized it as beer if it hadn't been cheap. LOL!

I've been after Charlie every time we are together to write the book. I think he need just a bit more prodding. I'd even hold the paper if he'd start writing the damn thing. CK

Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Van/TX
Charter Member
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Van/TX   Email Van/TX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man that's cool Charlie [Big Grin] Thanks [wavey] [wavey] ....Van

--------------------
Retired USAF (1966 - 1989)
Retired DoD Civilian (1989 - 2009)
And drawing Social Security!
I love this country ;-)

Posts: 5696 | From: Live Oak, Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe skipp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe skipp   Email joe skipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie...sitting here at work reading this. What a super story...I envy you fella. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Posts: 6965 | From: Renegade Archery, Highland, NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Great read Charlie....as always.

Thanks for sharing your words and the pics.

--------------------
"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30017 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB
Contributor 2010
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IB         Edit/Delete Post 
YEP ! It's a BLESSING to personaly Know and Hunt with Charles "T" and to be able to gleen what we do from him [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 2981 | From: Somewhere over the Rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveMcD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveMcD   Email SteveMcD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Charlie... Thanks for sharing!!! That is some piece of archery history there! Thank you!

--------------------
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Posts: 1683 | From: Staatsburg, New York | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©