Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » 2Day open/TwinOaks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2Day open/TwinOaks
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be hosting a 2 day open shoot at Twin Oaks on March 18/19 2017. Although there will be some wheels there, Traditional always seems to way out number the wheel folks. love seeing that, Come out and enjoy if you have the time. Range opens at daylight Saturday and you have to have card turned in by 3pm Sunday. 40 targets. for more info about the event and the club go to [twinoaksbowhunters.org] directions and phone numbers. Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need now to contemplate, rationalize and/or weakly substantiate another trip to Twin Oaks.

It my be a little early to fuel up the truck this morning however, I am on ready.

Certainly am hopeful that I will maintain focus while over seeding this morning and not spread it all in one spot.

Thank you Pappy and gift giving family of Twin Oaks.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6486 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Twin Oaks! Wish I could be there!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11671 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, we are setting the ranges this week and umping weekend so we will be ready I hope. We just done a remodel on our kitchen and finely got it back up and running this passed weekend so we should be able to feed all the hungry folks.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wingnut
SPONSOR - Charter Member
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wingnut   Author's Homepage   Email wingnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! I wish it wasn't so far to come for the weekend.

Mike

--------------------
www.dryadbows.com
www.dryadbows.com/helleknives/index.htm

http://www.facebook.com/dryadbows?ref=ts
TRADGANG Sponsor since day 1

Posts: 9292 | From: weatherford, texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Ya Texas is a little far , maybe come to the Classic and stay the week.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Little over a week.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anticipation....

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

Posts: 6486 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

See ya in a week Scott.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Six days and counting down.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Yep it is almost here, ranges all set and ready to go. See yall in a few days.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Back up.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

2 more days.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Starts at daylight in the Morning, come out if you get the chance.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great shoot this weekend, Pappy.

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13115 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©