JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Any Traditional Clubs in Arizona??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any Traditional Clubs in Arizona???
JRH
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRH   Email JRH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy,
I am in Mesa Arizona. Been looking for some trad. clubs to shoot with. Learning to shoot the Longbow [help]
Thanks,
Jim H.

--------------------
A dowg that's in the hunt don't know he's got flea's....
JRH
Goose Creek SC.
Jeremiah. 29:11

Posts: 126 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canyon   Email Canyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is the Traditional Archers of Arizona. Two weekends ago one of the two yearly shoots was held at Chauncey Ranch near Mayer. Their was talk this group was going to go under due to lack of interest/involvement so new blood would be welcome.

--------------------
A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight;nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety;is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free,unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Posts: 924 | From: Grand Canyon, AZ | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRH
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRH   Email JRH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy Canyon,
Sorry to hear about the "lack of intrest" issues.
I did a search but no luck, do they have a web page?? Point of contact??
Thanks,
JRH

--------------------
A dowg that's in the hunt don't know he's got flea's....
JRH
Goose Creek SC.
Jeremiah. 29:11

Posts: 126 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canyon   Email Canyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JRH there is no website that I am aware of but the contact e-mail is tradarchaz@cox.net. You can do a search for TAA on the Bowsite's AZ forum to get a bit of history.

--------------------
A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight;nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety;is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free,unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Posts: 924 | From: Grand Canyon, AZ | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken from AZ
Member # 14755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken from AZ   Email Ken from AZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
likewise I live in Az and have not heard of any clubs... Dang shame!

--------------------
ACT WITH RESPECT! YOUR ACTIONS REFLECT ON EVERYONE WHO CALLS THEMSELVES A HUNTER!

Proud Member of the Arizona Predator Callers

Proud Life Time Member of the NRA

Posts: 13 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manny718
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manny718   Email manny718   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also new to AZ live in Gilbert,lets get something going.
Posts: 128 | From: Lower hudson valley,ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric-thor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric-thor   Email eric-thor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds good to me im in mesa and always looking for good people to shoot with. i go to usery park often . is a pretty nice setup perminant 3-d cource and field cources . saterday mornings are great im usually there with at least one other friend at8:30am to beat the heat,lol not that its even close to hot yet!

--------------------
form is everything! shoot well shoot hard.

Posts: 777 | From: LAKE CHARLES LOUISIANA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric-thor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric-thor   Email eric-thor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u need directions send me a pm.

--------------------

Posts: 777 | From: LAKE CHARLES LOUISIANA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric-thor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5777

boy i wish i knew TAA had a shoot goin . ida been there for sure i miss there shoots great ppl.great shoots

--------------------

Fortun81
Member # 12069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fortun81   Author's Homepage   Email Fortun81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone in Tucson?

--------------------
If you hunt with your kids when they are young, you won't be hunting all over for them when they are teenagers.

Posts: 87 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarhead_hunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarhead_hunter   Email jarhead_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Tucson.

Charles.

--------------------
Semper Fidelis
1st Mar Div RVN 1968-1970
1st MAW RVN 1966-1967

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 281 | From: Tucson AZ | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fortun81
Member # 12069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fortun81   Author's Homepage   Email Fortun81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles,
Good to know there are more trad guys in Tucson area.

--------------------
If you hunt with your kids when they are young, you won't be hunting all over for them when they are teenagers.

Posts: 87 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fortun81
Member # 12069

I don't know if you guys heard, but Oro Valley is building an archery range and walking course in town! At the park on Naranja, It's not a quarter mile from where I live!!!

--------------------

Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys I just moved to Mesa from Ohio who had a big state wide trad group with about 7 shoots a year. If you are going to start a group out here or try to keep the old one going let me know, i'm interested.

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Posts: 105 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We started a club called AZ traditional Bowhunters . We started last year and have had some get togethers and shoots. Let me know if you want more info

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Posts: 105 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©