3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Stillwater Aberdeen brace height  (Read 559 times)

Offline Joe2Crow

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Stillwater Aberdeen brace height
« on: January 13, 2016, 07:11:00 PM »
Hi Gang,
I just picked up one of these recurves on the big auction site and want to get it set up.  Being that it has belly mounted limbs and an AMO length of 62", I suspect that the brace height will end up between 8" and 9" but thought I'd give a shout out to anyone that has one and has found a good bh for it.  Would also love to hear from anyone that has one or has shot one to get your impressions.  Pics would be nice too.  Thanks in advance - Jeff

Online Steelhead

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Stillwater Aberdeen brace height
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 07:52:00 PM »
I bumped a fairly recent Stillwater thread up for you to see.Just incase you  missed it?

Offline Joe2Crow

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 08:40:00 AM »
I did see that thread but thanks anyway. Unfortunately, it didn't mention anything about a brace height so I guess I'll just have to figure it out myself. lol.  Thanks again, Jeff

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
It's been years since I had mine but I think mine was good at 7 3/4 and the nock was 1/4" above center. Wish I would of never sold that bow, probably the smoothest shooting bow I ever owned.
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©