3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Pine Hollow Longbows Bow Building Class 2016  (Read 273 times)

Offline Mike Yancey

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Pine Hollow Longbows Bow Building Class 2016
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:53:00 AM »

This years class wont be the same without Ed but we are going to carry on building bows. This years class is May 2-6 here at the Pine Hollow Longbows Shop in Van Buren Arkansas. You will learn how to build one of my style of sinew backed osage bows and finish that bow and take it home with you! Lunch will be provided here each day. Many of the students stay in town a few minutes away but some also choose to camp here on the farm. The cost of this years class is $1700.00 each but for the next few weeks or until the class is full I am offering  $200.00 off the cost of the class for Tradgang members. You must call and make your deposit and mention this deal because the website will charge the regular price if you do it there.
These classes have always filled up and are a ton of fun, building bows and meeting other guys from all over the US and Canada.
Give me a call today to book your spot 888-474-1239.
Thank you,
Mike
 www.pinehollowlongbows.com

Offline Tajue17

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Pine Hollow Longbows Bow Building Class 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 09:30:00 AM »
I'd love to do this class,, why are some guys holding two bows is that an option?
"Us vs Them"

Offline Mike Yancey

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 01:35:00 PM »
When Ed and did our classes the cost was 2000.00- 2200.00 but you got two bows one of his style and one of mine. Since Ed has passed away I am doing the class myself and just one bow per person but the cost is way less.

Offline Mud_Slide_Slim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 08:52:00 AM »
This is a bucket list for me.  Unfortunately couldn't make it happen this year.  Hopefully next year!

Bill-
Luke 10:18-20
>>>---------->

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©