3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anyone Use the DAS SRF Sights?  (Read 654 times)

Offline Nala

• Trad Bowhunter
Anyone Use the DAS SRF Sights?
« on: February 20, 2016, 10:06:00 PM »
Hey all.

I have a Morrison Recurve riser and have thought about trying a sight pin. I just use it for backyard shooting right now. I've only played with sight pins on some WARF bows that I used to have. I didn't really think one way or the other about them. This SRF system is interesting looking to me though. I am wondering how well it works and what you all think of it.

One other thing, I was in a bow shop yesterday and they didn't have anything that resembles a single sight pin like all bows used to come with. I have a bracket and was wanting to get one of those fiber optic sight pins to try. No go. Guy told me they don't even bother with them any more and that the sight systems come with all the stuff you need now.

Looks like I'll have to peruse the flea markets to try and find one of those sight pins to try.     :)

Thanks all

Nalajr

Offline thumper-tx

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone Use the DAS SRF Sights?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 10:46:00 PM »
I like the SRF sight because for me it allows very quick target acquisition.  My consistency went way up with the SRF and it works very well in a hunting situation. Give it a try, it isn't a very big investment.

Offline Chad Orde

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:41:00 AM »
I bought one and tried it for me it just shrunk the sight picture for me the jury is still out. I liked the hybrid idea I'm going to play with it this spring & summer. If I concentrate like I should I really don't need it but I think it would be a great tool for the box.
-------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/@Island_Drifter

https://www.instagram.com/island__drifter/

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. Truman Capote

Offline flyflinger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 08:36:00 AM »
I used it for a while. It really helped with my accuracy. I took it off my Widow to see how I shot with out it...the accuracy remained! I credit this device with getting me dialed in. Highly recommend it as a training device.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©