3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Are Horne's having communication problems again??  (Read 765 times)

Offline suttoman

• Trad Bowhunter
Are Horne's having communication problems again??
« on: January 25, 2007, 03:48:00 AM »
I remember there was somebody here a few months ago saying they had emailed or contacted Mark about a bow - but never heard back.  Mark jumped on and said that they had problems with their emails or something.  At that same time - I had experienced the same lack of communication!

I sent them another email a couple of days ago inquiring about a bow - but alas no answer.  Are they down again???

Sutto
One hour of life, crowded to the full with glorious action .... is worth whole years of those mean observances of paltry decorum, in which men steal through existence, like sluggish waters through a marsh, without either honor or observation

Offline dorris

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Are Horne's having communication problems again??
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 04:03:00 AM »
sutto i have spoke with them through email and on the phone the last few days and they have not had any problems . email me what you need and i will call them tommorow I have to talk with them anyways tommorow .

Jeff
" If I fail trying my hardest did I really fail ? "

Jeff Dorris
11/16/1970 ~ 3/30/2010
Rest In Peace

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©