3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: West Branch State Park Ohio  (Read 270 times)

Offline tradhunterRN

• Trad Bowhunter
West Branch State Park Ohio
« on: March 19, 2016, 08:26:00 AM »
Hey Gang! I am trying to plan on a better hunting season this year as 2015 was nonexistent for me. I was wondering if anyone has ever hunted the West Branch State Park area in Ravenna, OH. I have checked it out before and there are some nice looking areas but I am just wondering if anyone has experience with the land, hunting pressure and harvests. Thanks!

Offline tradhunterRN

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: West Branch State Park Ohio
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:30:00 AM »
Actually I want to add Berlin Lake to that question as well because it is not much farther for me and they have a nice archery practice range too!

Offline Jeff D. Holchin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 09:51:00 PM »
I have not hunted those two parks, but quickly checking them out via ODNR web site, they look similar to other OH state parks such as Salt Fork that I have hunted.  My Best advice: hunt them by boat, get used to navigating in the dark (going in before dawn and coming out after dark) and watch out for standing timber!
Genesis 27:3 "Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game for me."

Proud PBS regular member - if you are a serious bowhunter, check us out at     http://probow.discussion.community

Offline longstiks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 05:42:00 AM »
P M sent on West Branch
Denny

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©