3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: anyone wanna do a trad gang hunt?  (Read 668 times)

Offline Red Beastmaster

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: anyone wanna do a trad gang hunt?
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »
"either way I am going down,, what is Hunts wild things handle here so I can PM him some questions about dates?"

Just click on the Wild Things banner at the top of the page to access the site. Go to the Contacts page. You can contact Andrew from there.

Andrew does not post here often.

I will be there in Feb for my tenth hunt. I really love the place and am anxious to see my good friend again.
There is no great fun, satisfaction, or joy derived from doing something that's easy.  Coach John Wooden

Offline Tajue17

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 08:01:00 AM »
what about May,  I hunted there before in May with Ray Hammond and the conditions where pretty good just getting a tad warm mid morning but tolerable, bugs no problem as long as the thermocell didn't die.

there is 8 bunks open the last week of April but I don't know who the other people are and plus I might sleep in my car if got to bed exhausted then I could be a snorer ha ha ,,, I don't have an issue with strangers but it would be cool if its all Trad Gang People.
"Us vs Them"

Offline Tajue17

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2016, 08:12:00 AM »
Originally posted by Red Beastmaster:
" Go to the Contacts page. You can contact Andrew from there
can you paste his e-mail here then it won't let me link to it when I click on it I need to cut and paste it into a compose letter. I need to know dates after the last week of April..
"Us vs Them"

Offline highlow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 11:53:00 AM »
If you don't mind driving a bit Kyle, we have a trad get together every January here in NJ during our winter bow. I'm sure you'd be more than welcome. The date is movable depending on the weather and everyone's schedule. PM me if interested.
Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy - Ben Franklin

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©