3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Special Bow-Hermon-St Jude Generosity  (Read 307 times)

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Special Bow-Hermon-St Jude Generosity
« on: May 25, 2016, 02:53:00 PM »
You ever have one special bow that you spotted and for some unknown reason ya just keep thinking about it. Wonder where it is? Is it being hunted and well cared for? Even though you have never held it or even seen it except in pictures? I didn't even know who built the bow but I just couldn't get it out of my mind.                                         Well it happened to me a few years ago.....Couldn't take it anymore so a few months ago I posted on pow wow asking if anybody remembered that very unique snakey bow and who the bowyer was.  Several remembered it and Johnathan (Twigflicker) even posted a link to the original post by Joe Lasch that featured the bow.                                           Long story short...turns out that Glenn Hermon  (Hermon) was the now owner of that bow and ended up offering it to me for a fair price. I couldn't believe it, only problem was I was about a hundred bucks short in the old bow fund. I got to scraping trying to come up with more cash when Hermon sent me a pm and offered a deal......He said, I will sell it to you for a hundred bucks less if you will spend a hundred when the St. Judes auction comes around.                                          I am now the happy owner of the one and only King Snake by Ron King. We spend a lot of time together flinging arrows.  Thanks to Mr. Hermon...very generous thing to do, for me and the kids! My hats off to you.   Now I need to go start bidding!!! I hope everybody has a great time with the auction this year and we raise a lot of cash for the kids.....GO GET EM!!
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Special Bow-Hermon-St Jude Generosity
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 05:59:00 PM »
A three way win!  Great job by both of you!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Keith Zimmerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 06:58:00 PM »
Hermon is a class act.  But he still wont get my 2pc WHCs from me yet:^)

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 08:23:00 PM »
:notworthy:

What will you bid on?
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline SKITCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 08:30:00 PM »
:thumbsup:
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered" 
   Lincoln

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 09:15:00 PM »
Well Charlie....I have bids on some dvds, a really nice  knife and a bunch of elk calls, but its early...got my eye on a few other things too. If I don't win anything it will be a cash donation
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©