3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A confession....  (Read 329 times)

Offline Stonedog

• Trad Bowhunter
A confession....
« on: October 22, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »
I have never, ever bought a hunting video, ever. I have also pretty much STOPPED watching hunting shows as well...in fact, I would say I have stopped.  I hate the whole whack 'em and stack 'em attitude that seems to prevail.

I bought the Tradgand Video and I LOVE it!  Just perfect!  Makes me have faith in my fellow hunters again.

I will buy volume 2 also.  For $20, it's a steal!

Thanks for making it!

PS-I WILL be going after frogs this spring and summer!  Talk about fun!
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.

-Aiel Saying

Winter is Coming

-Stark family words

Offline thp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A confession....
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 11:17:00 AM »
Stonedog, I like the Tradgang video.  There are some sound and video problems with it, but it only adds to the homemade vibe of the whole thing.  I especially like the conversation between Terry Green and Little Feather.  The how to section is awesome too.  

If you like the Tradgang video you'll really enjoy Primal Dreams.  Not your typical hunting video.  Don't take my word on it.  Do a search on "Primal Dreams" here and read others' reactions.  It is a really well made production.  The first time through I was grabbing my non-hunting wife and saying, "That's EGGZACTLY why I hunt!"
Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. -Mother Teresa

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©