3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: F.R.O.G TEAM 2ND QRT REPORT  (Read 652 times)

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
F.R.O.G TEAM 2ND QRT REPORT
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:46:00 AM »
Supreme Leader here, so far we had a couple of in and out tactical trips without much to speak of in action. We did come under some early resistance from the dreaded No shoulders and their ilk, but Scout was able to put the kabash on them rather quickly.

We are still reviewing satellite imagery to determine if there are any sizable holding area that may interest the team for some clandestine operations.

Of course it will be decided by Sniper (why I let him have so much say in our planning i'll never know.  He's AWOL for a lot of our mission and it gonna get one of us hurt    :help:  )

On our second trip out without Sniper we did much better (starting to see a trend here).  Several of the resistances forces fell to our great weaponry skills, and will lend themselves to being dinner Friday night at the Howard Hill Classic.  

IMG_0403  by  John Langley , on Flickr
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: F.R.O.G TEAM 2ND QRT REPORT
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 08:08:00 AM »
I hate spiders and snakes...

Had a helpful 6' or larger black snake coming down out of my sugar maple tree...I think he was up there purging bird nests...

We relocated him to the unmowed area around the barn lot for sale...if he's smart, he'll move into that old bar as with all the old hay inside and open hay field around it, he'd do well on mice I'm sure... alas, the grass is 4' tall unmowed and I've no idea where he went.

I've not yet found a frog haven hereabouts, but would think it fun to find and skewer a few for munchies.

You DO have a way with words describing your forays... Resistance Forces, eh? Shoot straight...  Gracious...    :eek:    :scared:
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 09:02:00 AM »
:bigsmyl:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 09:05:00 AM »
Doc,

Anytime your this far South look me up at one of my recruitment stations.  Realize though that service on the .........F. R.O.G ..........TEAM.........Is not for the faint of heart

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 11:23:00 AM »
Originally posted by South MS Bowhunter:
 Realize though that service on the .........F. R.O.G ..........TEAM.........Is not for the faint of heart
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline TKO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 12:13:00 AM »
Looks like you were lucky to have come out of that conflict unscathed considering the katana that one on the right is wielding!   :eek:
7 “But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you.
9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this?
10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Job 12:7-10

Wild Horse Creek Kestrel #44@28

Offline bunyan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 11:23:00 PM »
Nice shooting!! I can't wait for our season to open in July! I wad actually boring my wife talking about bow frogging earlier in the week!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 09:22:00 AM »
The most frog littered place I've ever been was oddly upstate New York State..

Around Potsdam.  Driving those back roads, at night, there be these big frogs all over the roadway... swamps all around and I guess they'd come out to enjoy the warmth?  It was insane swerving to miss them croakers...some croaked.

Never thought about harvesting Doh!   :knothead:  The wasted times of our youth..

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Online M60gunner

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 03:24:00 PM »
Taste like chicken, have not had any in years.

Offline Caughtandhobble

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 04:09:00 PM »
I am certain that the Langley Base with overcome the enemy frog troops. Great Shooting!!!

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »
UPDATE:  The F.R.O.G Team was highly successful in overcoming the final resistance by the Viet Frogs and with a little Fish fry and a smooth glass of sweet tea everything washed down quite easily

Offline bunyan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 06:31:00 AM »
Doc, I've run into the same thing in north central pa before. It was late and had just finished a summer thunderstorm and the road was covered in frogs and toads. It got where it wasn't safe to swerve and you just had to ride it out!

Offline mangonboat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 12:37:00 PM »
Keep up the good work!    :thumbsup:
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©