3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: St Jude Payments  (Read 684 times)

Offline Doug Campbell

• Trad Bowhunter
St Jude Payments
« on: June 13, 2016, 03:05:00 PM »
Hey guys, if you are using PayPal to pay for your items please read the instructions in "How the Auction Works" at the top of each Forum.

This St Jude  account is used to receive donations from many different sources not just us. If you don't include info referring to Trad Gang St Jude Auction the folks sending me the reports will not know it is supposed to come to me. If I don't get it I can't post your payments then you get excited and wonder where it went...

If you put in the wrong "Pay too" address once again it will never get to ST Jude or be forwarded to me so once again it will be just hanging out there in Cyber Space...

Catch my drift?

Best to all and thanks for the help!
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith

Offline dnurk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: St Jude Payments
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »
Thanks, Doug, for all you guys do to make this happen.

Quick question: How often does St Jude's send you a list of payments?  I paid late last week via Paypal and believe I did everything correctly but haven't seen anything updated in the auction threads I won.   Not worrying yet but just thought I'd ask if there is a lag sometimes.

Thanks

Offline Jack Skinner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 04:41:00 PM »
I am with dnurk. I sent on Thursday but no update, really dont want the money hanging out there in cyberspace. There are a lot of children counting on it.

My wife and I give to St. Judes often this is a great thing this site does for the children. I wont worry till Thursday then it will have been one week.

You guys have a lot on your plate so if it doesnt show send me a PM and I will contact Paypal and hunt it down.

Thanks Mr. Campbell

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »
THANK YOU DOUG....(now...if we can only get folks to READ this)
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline huskyarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
I paid last friday, put the Tradgang Auction and it said it went to the right place being stjude acls or something or another foundation. Havent seen an update, i saved the emails showing the payment overview proving purchase, but i was wondering if there is something else i need to do? Mainly just hoping i havent done something wrong. Thanks for all you guys do, i know this would have to be a headache. I am glad to see i am not the only one. Thanks,
Dalton
------------
Dalton Lewis

Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Offline Jakeemt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 10:40:00 PM »
I can probably toss in some helpful info. I had trouble with my PayPal holding the payment as "pending" tried it twice and it did that for over 24 hours both times. Doug told me to check the address I sent it to. At first I saw nothing but then lo and behold it seems I was a bone head after all. I sent it to paypal@stjude  S  not paypal@stjude (with no S) like I was supposed to. After I corrected it, the payment went through right away. If anyone else is having this problem that should fix it.

Now truth be told I still sent him another pm even though his in of had to be flooded. I just want to make sure they get their money and this is the first time I've used PayPal for it so the idea of it somehow just floating I cyber space makes me nervous I can't help it. Sorry, I hate the idea of anyone thinking I didn't pay up for the kids.

Offline Stump73

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 11:43:00 PM »
I'm right with ya Husky and Jake. I payed on the 8th and it says it went also put in the note tradgang St  Judes auction also put prize, donor, my name and handle. The other thing I won was posted on the auction forum that it was payed and I did,this one the same way. I hope the money went through.
BigJim Thunderchild 54" 52# @ 28"
BigJim Thunderchild 56" 42# @ 28"

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 11:53:00 PM »
Snail mail for me.... TTT EITHER WAY

Offline Stump73

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 07:03:00 AM »
Got a pm from Doug. He posted mine late last night. Now I don't have to worry anymore about if I sent correctly.

Thanks everyone putting on the St Judes auction

Mike
BigJim Thunderchild 54" 52# @ 28"
BigJim Thunderchild 56" 42# @ 28"

Offline dnurk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 07:43:00 AM »
Yep....mine got updated last night as well.  Glad it's all correct and squared away.

Thanks again to Terry, Doug, Walt, and everyone who puts so much energy into this every year.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 07:43:00 AM »
I read and re-read the paypal instructions.  Then copy and paste the address right from Doug's address.  so far all my payments were processed and posted within a few Days.

Thank you Doug!  I know the behind the scenes stuff isn't usually known but I can imagine the time and frustrations you probably endure. So Thank You again!!

Charlie
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Doug Campbell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 08:39:00 AM »
It kinda depends on how busy the girls at St Jude and myself are but typically I get updated every couple days. Excepting the weekends if you don't see your payments posted in two or three days you better be checking on something.

Please check your PP account first and see if the payment shows "completed" if not something is wrong on your end. Cancel the payment, read the instructions on the forum and start over.

Thanks again!
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith

Offline huskyarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
Checked both of mine, they now say paid. Thanks so much for your hard work, Mr. Campbell!
------------
Dalton Lewis

Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Offline monk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 10:37:00 AM »
Did you get mine ok?

Offline Jakeemt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 11:24:00 AM »
Thanks again for all your hard work Doug!

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 01:40:00 PM »
Husky... it would be nice if you were the only one.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline HARL

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 02:37:00 PM »
I have been paying with PayPal since this started and this year I think I was one of the culprits.Not sure what I did.
62"63@28 Zipper Nitro
62"60@28 Zipper Nitro
A Doz. Hill Longbows

Offline crotch horn

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 04:53:00 PM »
Had an issue with mina as well but I think it is in there correctly now. Maybe I should use PayPal more often    :bigsmyl:    :goldtooth:    
Hopefully it will be updated soon. Thanks to all the donators, bidders and the admin that works so hard to make this a great thing for the kids.

Offline GreyGoose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »
Mine just got posted, happy to see - for the Kids. Thanks to all who do turn the wheels to make the auction work!
Jim

Online Walt Francis

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 08:15:00 PM »
A FYI for folks sending checks and money orders through me.  My current project has me in Yellowstone National Park, I only get home once or twice a week.  So, if it has been a week or so since you sent your payment there is no need to fret (at least yet, you should see the condition of some of the envelopes I receive after traveling through the USPS), I will process them the next time I am home.
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©