3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Upper Peninsula...  (Read 590 times)

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Upper Peninsula...
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 09:47:00 AM »
Kill,  at a basic level, I very much agree.  We really should support our state organisations.  They help in a lot of ways including simply being there with a known number of members.  It creates a sense of unity and of numbers ( power) when addressing issues with government.  It also supplies a means of communication between members.

That said, if you aren't into joining such things, groups such as TG and TAS and others also allow for such communication.

I will also say this, from experience...  Try, if you can, to take advantage of that communication.  Go a little out of your way to attend some of the gatherings and shoots these groups put together.  Friends are made, experiences, well, experienced and you just might become a bit more attached in your endeavors as an archer.  And it is usually tons of fun.

As stated earlier, I have a camp near Escanaba and I am there fairly regularly.  If I can attend at all, I will try very hard to be there.  

Jon.... to which Mr Cote were you speaking ?    :D      I guess I have a little bit of extra reason to try to attend.
Chuck Cote'

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
CuckC, you are 100% correct.

Offline Jon Stewart

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2016, 12:09:00 PM »
The original poster is who I was addressing for MTB activity in the UP but you are welcome to join in. The more the better.

I had as much fun or more at the Gould City than I have in the past 60 years of going to archery shoots. Great group of people and had a different variety of shoots thru out the weekend.  That fiberglass bow shoot was a hoot.

Sorry about the "Mr. Cote" post as I  didn't realize it was a common name, lol

Offline oldrubline

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2016, 09:39:00 PM »
?  ?  ?   I got a little lost in all that.  I do have the MTB applicaton form on my frig and been gettin  round to sending in a check her as I can.  

But,  seems like everyone is downstate (which can be 7-8 hours away for me) and I was just wondering who was around the middle U.P. and might want to communicate on a more casual 'over the fire' kinda level.

Dan

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 08:38:00 PM »
Dan, this is why I suggested the idea about MTB chapters. Not to divide but to make things easy for involvement,

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©