3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I need advice from experienced pronghorn hunters  (Read 644 times)

Offline Wiley Coyote

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I need advice from experienced pronghorn hunters
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 04:54:00 PM »
I have only hunted pronghorns twice ( 2 separate weeks) over water holes. When it is hot, water it the way to go. On one hunt in Wyoming the second week in September we had rain, cold and snow. Slow hunting over water holes that time. If I would have shot straight I would have got one that time also but I only had one opportuntity that week.
Great Northern Bushbow
Super Shrew Delux
Talon Longbow
Chekmate Hunter Recurve

Offline Longtoke

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 12:01:00 AM »
Bump antelope season is getting close.
Toelke Pika t/d 54" 52#
Bear Polar 56” 40#
Black Hunter 60" 40#

Offline beaunaro

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 01:36:00 PM »
My recommendation is to go with a buddy, let him do all the work, then sit in his blind and shoot one...all like happened to you and I last year...and thanks for all the work you did!!

HAhah...

Just kidding.

Best of luck this year and if you want me to go along and hold the decoy during the rut...I think I can do that one handed...n problem.
Irv Eichorst

Offline longbow fanatic 1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 01:39:00 PM »
Originally posted by beaunaro:
My recommendation is to go with a buddy, let him do all the work, then sit in his blind and shoot one...all like happened to you and I last year...and thanks for all the work you did!!

HAhah...

Just kidding.

Best of luck this year and if you want me to go along and hold the decoy during the rut...I think I can do that one handed...n problem.
:biglaugh:        :laughing:      I wouldn't have had it any other way, my friend!

Offline JimB

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 02:38:00 PM »
As soon as this buck shifts back to the green field in the background.He will be in a huntable place.There is an open gate they like to use,almost daily and there is a huge,tree root system that was placed there,for a blind.I may have to block a couple holes to narrow down the choices.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©