3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Denton Hill Next Week Wow!  (Read 1276 times)

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Denton Hill Next Week Wow!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 08:36:00 AM »
Well, it's TIME...! It's going to be a busy week, but fun. First a 9+ hr. drive from Mebane, NC to Coudersport, Pa. on Wednesday. After that it's setup, sell, buy, and trade..., and shoot. There is always something of interest including new and old bows, and accessories. Seeing old friends and making new ones is an important part of this event also. There are a lot of good and interesting people in traditional archery. Here is wishing all of you a safe trip and a great experience at ETAR.
   :clapper:

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 08:14:00 PM »
I'll be there on Saturday with the wife.....not shooting just doing the vender thing and an overnight. Nice diner out with the wife and then tents full of cool stuff......sound perfect.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline LeeNY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 10:03:00 AM »
Unfortunately I won't be making it this year. That dang work thing got in the way.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 09:25:00 PM »
Back from Denton......turned into a wet one, but fun was had, picked up some supplies, saw some friends. Picked up 2 tabs from EFA......they make a good one!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2016, 09:26:00 PM »
sorry......double tap.....   :dunno:

Offline Keith Zimmerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
I picked up another quiver from EFA.  Good people.

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 07:27:00 PM »
We have been back from Denton Hill for 2 days and are settling down to normal. It was another good experience at ETAR with good weather, good people, and a good environment. Thanks to Mike and the guys and girls who make it possible.

I picked up some cool stuff there including 6 bows, 2 feather choppers, Black Widow riser, and more. I love all of the stuff that is available there.

Offline Marc B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 07:43:00 PM »
I like the bow I got from you.    :)

It was a good trip. We learned a few things for a return visit.

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2016, 05:38:00 PM »
Marc, It was good to see you and Brian there,  and I am glad that you like the bow. What did you learn about the trip back? I'm still looking for the best route.

Offline Marc B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2016, 06:33:00 PM »
Don,
We took 6 and worked our way to 15. 15 was like an interstate to Williamsport. It really wasn't bad and put us on 81 near Harrisburg, it was all gravy from there. It took over an hour from the trip up even with more stops.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©