3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Arrowmaster Quiver  (Read 681 times)

Online imbowhunt10

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Arrowmaster Quiver
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:30:00 PM »
I am looking at the Sarfi Tuff arrowmaster quiver. I kind of like the smaller duiker deluxe, but want to make sure there is plenty of room for 6 arrows with 3 blade broadheads. For those of you that might have had experience with both quivers, which one would you say would be the better for arrows with 3 blade broadheads. Thanks
Never measure the mountain until you have reached the top, then you will see how low it is.

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arrowmaster Quiver
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:34:00 PM »
I am not sure it is actually smaller, just no pocket built in.  I don't carry that many arrows, but I carry 4 (sometimes with three blade heads) and two blunts. I have no issue with space.  Truthfully, I rarely use the pocket, preferring to keep stuff in my fanny pack, so for me the Duiker would work as well as the Arrowmaster.

I can say I like mine and use it often.
ChuckC

Online ronp

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:42:00 PM »
My Duiker has a pocket    :dunno:  

I like them both.
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB
NRA

Online katman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 08:45:00 PM »
6 Arrows with 3 blade heads I would suggest the arrow master. I have both and it would be very tight getting 6 in the duiker. First pic is the duiker with 3 3blades and a 2 blade, second pic is arrow master with 2 3 blades and 3 2 blades.

shoot straight shoot often

Online imbowhunt10

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 11:39:00 PM »
Thanks for the input. The arrowmaster definitely looks like it would have more space.
Never measure the mountain until you have reached the top, then you will see how low it is.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 06:40:00 AM »
I agree with Katman.  Its not that you couldn't fit 6 arrows in the duiker but it would be tight and installing them or retrieving them efficiently could be problematic (and noisy).

The pocket on the arrowmaster is pretty handy.  I keep a knife and some rubber gloves along with a lighter and a  couple other basic survival items in there.  I seldom go into the pocket except to retrieve TP on every hunt.  There is still a lot of space left over and occasionally I will put a  snack or two in there as well.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Online katman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 07:18:00 AM »
For sure more room with arrow master both at base and top, pics taken about the same distance from bottom. The duiker measures 3" across the bottom and arrow master 4".
Both are excellent quivers and all I use. The duiker I have also has an attached pouch, and agree with CR it is a very nice addition that comes in handy for a spare string and tab etc.
shoot straight shoot often

Online MnFn

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 11:23:00 AM »
I have had both. The smaller size of the Duiker appealed to me so I sold my arrowmaster and bought the duiker.

Personally, I think with that number of three blades I would go with the Arrowmaster.  I shoot all two blades these days.
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella"  Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 09:51:00 AM »
I like,the look of the Duiker Deluxe,a little more stealthy but if I'm going to carry a side quiver I'm gonna want to carry more than 4-6 arrows. I have the Arromaster. Which I can fit 6  Wensels Woodsmams BH. And 2 stumpin or small game arrows with room to spare. As mentioned is nice to have a little extra space for taking arrows in and out of the quiver.

Online imbowhunt10

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 12:46:00 PM »
Thanks for the comments. Sounds like maybe I will be getting the arrowmaster.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©