3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: B/L Dark Archer  (Read 233 times)

Offline doowop

• Trad Bowhunter
B/L Dark Archer
« on: October 24, 2007, 09:06:00 PM »
Need opinions on the Dark Archer. Pinch, stability, speed, ect.

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
Re: B/L Dark Archer
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:44:00 PM »
I have shot it.  Grip was a bit large for my hand.  But, I am a small woman.  My husband is in love and saving his $$ for one.  Niether of us had any pinch.  He pulls an even 28".  Stability and speed seemed great.  It shot faster than his longbow(Kota Prairie Fire).  The other guys at the shop seemed to love it as well.  Next time I was at the shop it was gone and more had been special ordered.  Hope this helps.
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline LocDoc

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: B/L Dark Archer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 10:18:00 AM »
I got a chance to shoot one at the Chester shoot in Texas this year. Yea, I'm saving my pennies too. I've got a long draw, a true 30", so I've been shopping around for a short bow that could handle that draw length. The Dark Archer I shot had no finger pinch that I could tell, and that was with a thick glove. Even shooting mismatched arrows for the bow, I was shooting good solid groups out to 20 yards with just a few practise shots. I found the bow had a no hand shock and was pretty quiet. I'm a big believer in the 'pointability factor' of a bow. The Dark Archer shot were I was pointing pretty much everytime.
'Aim small. Miss small.'

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©