3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Photos, comments, and reviews of the Bison Gear Outfitter pack?  (Read 510 times)

Offline TOEJAMMER

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Photos, comments, and reviews of the Bison Gear Outfitter pack?
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 05:34:00 PM »
Has anyone found out if Angelo closed the business or......?

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 06:05:00 PM »
Angelo is moose hunting with me next week for 2 weeks. I'll get the scoop and report back 2nd week of Oct. He is alive and well I can verify that! There will be a lot of Bison Gear packs in camp and we usem and abusem - never let us down.
hunt it

Offline bdgr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 12:06:00 AM »
So does anyone know what is going on? Been trying to contact any way I can, his voicemail still says he will be gone but that was october.  I dont care how good these packs are and I have two, terrible customer service is making me think I might not need a third.

Offline RedShaft

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »
This the reason I never got a haversack ordered...same as above.
Rough Country.. The Hunters Choice

Offline Gdpolk

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
    • Polk Knives
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »
Originally posted by bdgr:
So does anyone know what is going on? Been trying to contact any way I can, his voicemail still says he will be gone but that was october.  I dont care how good these packs are and I have two, terrible customer service is making me think I might not need a third.
I've moved on as well for poor customer service. I'm fine waiting till the cows come home if your backlogged. I get that. But when I can't even talk to you and get an order in after trying for several weeks I get the impression that he doesn't want the business.  Too bad as I liked his products better than Badlands but they got my money and offer a fantastic warranty/customer service and better yet I can get in touch with them when needed.  If I can't even place an order without a MAJOR wait and hasstle there's no way I can count on post sales customer service if it blows out during a hunt or something.
1pc and 2pc Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbows - both 53.5lbs @ 29"

https://www.gpolkknives.com/

Offline oldrubline

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 04:40:00 PM »
Hunting buddy and I got them this past year!  We both are extremely happy with the purchases.  I think I ordered mine online but my buddy talked to him via phone I believe.  Anyway, we like them so much that my buddy says he's gonna get through the post season blues by placing it where he can see it, place his bow on top, and stare at it...

Dan

Offline agross1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 09:03:00 PM »
There is a, I think, first trip explorer for sale on the big auction site.   I have always liked the looks of these packs, just never owned one.
Silvertip 60"  54#
64 Kodiak 60"  50#

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©