3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Caught with my pants down!  (Read 406 times)

Offline Nantahala Nut

• Trad Bowhunter
Caught with my pants down!
« on: September 24, 2016, 01:47:00 PM »
I was sitting at a new spot and a few hound dogs from a neighboring property ran over and barked at me for a few minutes. I figured they ran off anything in the area. I stood up and took a leak and sure enough a deer comes walking around the finger 25 yards away and spots me relieving myself.

This is not the first time either. They really have a talent for showing up when you are not ready.

Offline Bill from NJ

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Caught with my pants down!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 01:58:00 PM »
Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
The perceived perversity of the universe has long been a subject of comment, and precursors to the modern version of Murphy's law are not hard to find, such as the German phrase "Die Tücke Der Dinge" ("The treachery of things").
Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 02:48:00 PM »
I will never forget the warm November day, when I realized that I had no tp or wet ones.  I was in the process of cutting my cotton long johns off while they were around my ankles with my hunting knife, just to look up and see the 14 point dominant walk across the hill in front of me about 35 yards away.  i knew that I should have gone for the tighty whitys, but it was a brand new pair and I hated those cotton long johns.

Offline centaur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
I recall a time years back when a partner and I had a bull elk really PO'd, but after a night of beer and chili, I just HAD to go; right now! Dropped my drawers and let fly, and wouldn't you know, the wind shifted right about then. Never heard another peep from that elk. Wonder why??
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Offline Yewbender

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 04:44:00 PM »
Centaur, so i guess the morel of the story is to avoid beer and chili the night before hunt unless you ware depends!!!  :laughing:    :laughing:    :laughing:

Online Pine

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 05:57:00 PM »
:scared:    :knothead:
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. Mark Twain

If you're afraid to offend, you can't be honest.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Sam McMichael

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 08:17:00 PM »
To pee, or not to pee!
Sam

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©