3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2017 Elk Hunt  (Read 303 times)

Offline bendack

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
2017 Elk Hunt
« on: November 26, 2016, 07:08:00 PM »
I would like to book an Elk hunt for 2017-2018 season.
I am an experienced whitetail hunter and have been hunting now for going on 53 years. I would like to book a semi guided or drop camp type elk hunt. Im looking for any advice, help or folks looking for the same that are also looking for additional hunters. Ideally I would like to book something with one or two other hunters and be given the lay of the land and the ability to contact some one if help is needed or if game recovery is necessary. I would appreciate any info or contact info where I might contact someone to discuss. Thanks
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Pope & Young Club
Traditional Archery Society

Offline Jack Hoyt 75

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2017 Elk Hunt
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 10:20:00 PM »
Full Draw Outfitters does a archery elk spike camp in southern Colorado.  Good number of Elk and some big bulls around.  Not a guaranteed hunt but Fred Eichler is a legit outfitter and he and his guys run a professional outfit plus OTC tags.  So many choices for a elk hunt.
Hill Country Bows - RER

TGMM, Compton Traditional Bowhunters, NWTF Member
Indiana NWTF State Board Member
Indiana Bowhunter Association Member

Offline HMlongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 06:24:00 PM »
Alan Carter of Two Bear Outfitters, Hamilton Montana.  Top notch outfit been there 7 years and keep going back.  It is an unlimited draw tag and have to have tag in March 15 of year hunting else you can't hunt zone 270.  My son missed a 370" bull when he was 16 yrs old.  Just not his time I guess but a clean miss.  Twobearoutfitters.com

Offline scbowhnter

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »
I second Full Draw Outfitters going next September for my second elk trip. I do the drop camp and love it.

best of luck wherever you end up going, but do go. You won't regret it.
CJ

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©