3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kalamazoo Trad Expo, Only 1 day away !!!  (Read 635 times)

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Kalamazoo Trad Expo, Only 1 day away !!!
« on: December 22, 2016, 05:28:00 PM »
A lot of great things planned for this The 3-D shoot is returning and there is a wine tasting bus tour if any of the spouses would like to get away for part of the day.
All the current info is on the web site including the current exhibitor list  Hope to a bunch of you there
    http://gnqco.com/p/expo
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Fletcher

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kalamazoo Trad Expo, Only 1 day away !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 07:48:00 PM »
Wish we could come up with a weather forecast that far out.
Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad judgement.

"The next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing."

"An archer doesn't have to be a bowhunter, but a bowhunter should be an archer."

Online Trenton G.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 08:12:00 PM »
I'll be there. Last year was the first chance that I've gotten to go, and it was a blast. Lots of great people and vendors. The shoot was a lot of fun as well!

Offline LBR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 11:08:00 AM »
I'll be at the BCY booth.  We missed the last one due to a scheduling conflict, but looking forward to being there this time!

Chad

Online BAK

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 11:40:00 AM »
Getting too old to travel in at risk weather conditions.  Michigan in January, not.
"May your blood trails be short and your drags all down hill."

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 06:46:00 AM »
An updated list as of 12-29-2016 of Vendors who have committed to the 2017 Traditional Bowhunters Expo in Kalamazoo

3Rivers Archery, Ace Archery Tackle, BCY, Benefit 4 Kids, Black Widow Custom Bows, Farr West Leather, Grayling Outdoor Products, Great Northern Bowhunting Company, Great Northern Quiver Company, Java Man Archery, Michigan Bowhunters, Michigan Traditional Bowhunters,  Michigan Longbow Association, National Wild Turkey Federation, Pine Hollow Longbows, Rhino Products, Safari Tuff, Selway Archery Products, Sparrow Designs, The Archers Collection, Traditional Archery Products, Traditional Bowhunter Magazine, Traditions Leathercraft, Yumi, Michigan Broadhead Collectors, True North Arrows, St Joe River Bows and Thunderbird Epoxy, Lost Nation Archery Company, Poison Dart Bows, C. Mally Concessions, Compton Traditional Bowhunters, Northern Mist Longbows, TradArchers' World Magazine, Hill Country Bows, TimberHawk Bows,
Bearpaw USA, OMC Bowyer Supply, G Fred Asbell, Sitka Gear, Emerald Traditional Archery, Bear Archery, NewWood Longbows, Wirwicki Primitive Archery, Zipper, Predator Bows/Hunters Niche, Blacktail Bow Company, A&H Archery, Ron LaClair's Traditional Archery, Kustom King Traditional Archery,Backcountry Hunters  Anglers, Michigan Flint Knappers, Arrow-Fix, Sauers & Company Veneers, Backwater Legacies, Stalker Stickbows
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 06:48:00 AM »
Originally posted by Bow man:
An updated list as of 12-29-2016 of Vendors who have committed to the 2017 Traditional Bowhunters Expo in Kalamazoo

3Rivers Archery, Ace Archery Tackle, BCY, Benefit 4 Kids, Black Widow Custom Bows, Farr West Leather, Grayling Outdoor Products, Great Northern Bowhunting Company, Great Northern Quiver Company, Java Man Archery, Michigan Bowhunters, Michigan Traditional Bowhunters,  Michigan Longbow Association, National Wild Turkey Federation, Pine Hollow Longbows, Rhino Products, Safari Tuff, Selway Archery Products, Sparrow Designs, The Archers Collection, Traditional Archery Products, Traditional Bowhunter Magazine, Traditions Leathercraft, Yumi, Michigan Broadhead Collectors, True North Arrows, St Joe River Bows and Thunderbird Epoxy, Lost Nation Archery Company, Poison Dart Bows, C. Mally Concessions, Compton Traditional Bowhunters, Northern Mist Longbows, TradArchers' World Magazine, Hill Country Bows, TimberHawk Bows, Bearpaw USA, OMC Bowyer Supply, G Fred Asbell, Sitka Gear, Emerald Traditional Archery, Bear Archery, NewWood Longbows, Wirwicki Primitive Archery, Zipper, Predator Bows/Hunters Niche, Blacktail Bow Company, A&H Archery, Ron LaClair's Traditional Archery, Kustom King Traditional  Archery, Backcountry Hunters  Anglers, Michigan Flint Knappers, Arrow-Fix, Sauers & Company Veneers, Backwater Legacies, Stalker Stickbows
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 09:03:00 AM »
I will be there without my boss.Who knows what kind of trouble I can find.   :scared:

I will have some of the new Bruin broadheads along also.

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 09:08:00 AM »
Awesome list Dave.  I didn't see the Professional Bowhunters Society (PBS) on there, but rest assured we will be.  As an added bonus,   everyone who signs up to be a new member, OR renews their dues AT THE EXPO., will be placed in a drawing that one lucky winner will win these arrows...(if you are not present at the end of the event, I will mail them out to you).

Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline Bob Morrison

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 09:08:00 AM »
Plan is Friday, Saturday to visit, Haven't see the new building yet.

Bob

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
Originally posted by Mike Vines:
Awesome list Dave.  I didn't see the Professional Bowhunters Society (PBS) on there, but rest assured we will be.  As an added bonus,   everyone who signs up to be a new member, OR renews their dues AT THE EXPO., will be placed in a drawing that one lucky winner will win these arrows...(if you are not present at the end of the event, I will mail them out to you).

Motor City Machetes---Patriot edition...

Just sharing the list that Bob has up Mike. But you are right I know PBS has a booth. I am pretty sure there are few more that I heard were coming but not on list yet
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »
:thumbsup:
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline crazynate

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »
Awesome can't wait. Thanks for posting the list.of vendors. I was hoping Great Plains bows would be on there. Thought Shane said they were coming. Probably a good thing if they don't I'll save money lol. Looking forward to shooting st joe bows and timber hawk again

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 06:12:00 PM »
Originally posted by crazynate:
Awesome can't wait. Thanks for posting the list.of vendors. I was hoping Great Plains bows would be on there. Thought Shane said they were coming. Probably a good thing if they don't I'll save money lol. Looking forward to shooting st joe bows and timber hawk again
Hope you get to make it there Nate. I would love to have weather like last year again.
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 06:13:00 PM »
New vendor list from Bob Brumm as of today some new ones added

An updated list as of 1-9-2017 of Vendors who have committed to the 2017 Traditional Bowhunters Expo in Kalamazoo
3Rivers Archery, Ace Archery Tackle, BCY, Benefit 4 Kids, Black Widow Custom Bows, Farr West Leather, Grayling Outdoor Products, Great Northern Bowhunting Company, Great Northern Quiver Company, Java Man Archery, Michigan Bowhunters, Michigan Traditional Bowhunters,  Michigan Longbow Association, National Wild Turkey Federation, Pine Hollow Longbows, Rhino Products, Safari Tuff, Selway Archery Products, Sparrow Designs, The Archers Collection, Traditional Archery Products, Traditional Bowhunter Magazine, Traditions Leathercraft, Yumi, Michigan Broadhead Collectors, True North Arrows, St Joe River Bows and Thunderbird Epoxy, Lost Nation Archery Company, Poison Dart Bows, C. Mally Concessions, Compton Traditional Bowhunters, Northern Mist Longbows, TradArchers' World Magazine, Hill Country Bows, TimberHawk Bows,
Bearpaw USA, OMC Bowyer Supply, G Fred Asbell, Sitka Gear, Emerald Traditional Archery, Bear Archery, NewWood Longbows, Wirwicki Primitive Archery, Zipper, Safari Tuff, Predator Bows/Hunters Niche, Blacktail Bow Company, A&H Archery, Ron LaClair's Traditional Archery, Kustom King Traditional Archery,Backcountry Hunters  Anglers, Michigan Flint Knappers, Arrow-Fix, Sauers & Company Veneers, Backwater Legacies, Stalker Stickbows, Fedora Custom Bows, PBS, Woody Weights and Ty J Ceramics
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline NYRON

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
    • LifeCycle Gear
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 08:50:00 PM »
I'll be there selling books...well, sort of.

David and Tracey have graciously agreed to put out a display copy of my book, "A Traditional Bowhunter's Path" and some flyers.

Stop by their booth if you'd like to thumb through a copy and you can always order at  www.TraditionalSpiritOutdoors.com.

Thanks, David and Tracey. I'll be sending a package soon.

Wish I could be there in person!
Your Forest, Your Bow, Your Adventure!

www.yourlifecyclegear.com

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 05:47:00 AM »
TTT
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 06:32:00 AM »
The weather forecast is looking good. Only calling for a couple inches of snow for the weekend right now
 https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Kalamazoo%2C+MI
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline crazynate

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 06:39:00 AM »
Can't wait. I'll be there Saturday when the doors open.so pumped up

Offline Burnsie

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »
Going to try and be there early Saturday morning from central Illinios
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©