3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Is anyone else dissapointed  (Read 1206 times)

Offline MCNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Is anyone else dissapointed
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
My computer and photography skills stink. Plus most of my stories would be kinda boring, if you know what I mean.
Also lots of newer folks probably lurk to find info, and there is a ton of it here. If I need to know what brace height, arrow or point weight others are using I do a search. It does bug me though when someone asks a legimate question and get the answer "do a search" .
 Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
 Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Online Pine

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2016, 10:13:00 AM »
I think most of the problem is , people get tired of getting ridiculed for what they post .
Some sites are down right disgusting .
I myself have totally quite on another area of Trad Gang because of some people that twist your comments around to make you sound like you are self centered and or lying .
I won't name the catagory or member names , but it is as bad as a whole different site .
The mods must not ever look there .
That kind of thing makes some people think that they all are like that .
It's sort of like getting cheated by a used car salesman , so all used car salesman can't be trusted .
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. Mark Twain

If you're afraid to offend, you can't be honest.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Sam McMichael

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2016, 11:22:00 AM »
Actually, I am enjoying this thread. It shows that many are enjoying the site, even if they don't post a lot. Some of them have indicated that they will share stories when they have experiences that will make entertaining reading. This thread has pulled comments from a fair number of quiet members. I wish I could write a bunch of Charlie Lamb type stories, but in order to do that, I would need to have a lot of Charlie Lamb type successes. Maybe one day...
Sam

Online J. Cook

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2016, 11:27:00 AM »
I read nearly daily, and try to post as often as I have something to say that's "worth posting."
"Huntin', fishin', and lovin' every day!"

Offline Rough Run

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »
I enjoy participating - but at this point it is mostly through reading and learning.  Considering the vast wealth of experience and knowledge, I am rather selective where I voice my experiences.  Maybe one day I will have acquired some knowledge worth sharing - and a few stories along the way.

Offline Patknight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2016, 08:30:00 PM »
Ron I wish I had acerage  for you to hunt buddy.. id be happy to put you on um..unfortunately I only have local public lands...Hopefully your luck  will change...2017!!!!! Your year ,my friend....

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2016, 10:55:00 AM »
May I suggest another perspective that may have the potential to impede story contributions?

This is just one mans observations, but I tend to post or at least respond to threads that others do post knowing the effort that go into a good storyline.

It tends to be frustrating when a person take the time and effort to post a story and perhaps take the additional steps to add pics and videos to have no one respond    :saywhat:    

I speak this from experience having done so and no one show any interest.  

Now it is quite possible that others are viewing the post, but none the less unless feedback is given no real communication has taken place
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©