3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Waldrop Pac Seat ???  (Read 4816 times)

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Waldrop Pac Seat ???
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2017, 04:55:00 PM »
Pete,

Do you mind explaining in a little more details and a couple more photos of how you attached that netting?

That is one of the best mods I've heard and seen for this seat
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2017, 05:02:00 PM »
I have this seat and the Mellinium G100 (?) this one is a joy to PAC and carry and is good for about 2-3 hours sits for me.

I have developed some noises from the seat material making a popping squeaking type of sound when I try to lean forward or shifting my weight.

I have not been able to quiet this at this point, anybody else experiencing this? What have you done to remedy?

Offline Dendy Cromer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2017, 09:55:00 PM »
Bow string wax will get rid of that creak.
Southern Zone Rep./Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia

Prov: 3, 5-6

Offline PeteA

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2017, 10:11:00 AM »
Hey South MS Bowhunter, I'll take a couple more pics this weekend and post them.

The netting is a plastic netting from an old Pitch and Play backstop. I'm sure you could even use some type of landscaping netting. I cut it the width of the bottom, folding back leg and about 3/4 the height. I attached it to the sides of the legs with zip ties. I also attached the bottom of the netting to the grommets in the back of the seat. This creates a pocket with a open top when the bottom folding back leg is folded all the way up to meet the top of the seat. It's a nice way to have a little more carrying capacity. Hope this helps.
Predator Hunter 46#@28
'70 Bear Kodiak Hunter 45#@28
'72 Bear Grizzly 45#@28

Online paradocs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »
I have a similar seat called a ChairPac...chair with integral backpack.  It creaked a little, but I used powdered graphite where any fabric met the frame and it's totally silent now.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2017, 10:56:00 AM »
I took a small block of wood, mounted a Kwickee quiver bracket and then cabled tied it to the leg. Now I can mount a Kwickee quiver right to the leg and carry 6 arrows and may small pack all on my back with the chair. One neat and handy package.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2017, 12:03:00 PM »
Thanks Pete looking forward to the pic's as the I think that will clear things up more for me   :knothead:    :bigsmyl:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©