3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wireless game cameras  (Read 404 times)

Offline JCS

• Trad Bowhunter
Wireless game cameras
« on: January 23, 2017, 06:05:00 PM »
I'm looking at cellular game cameras since the cheaper cameras continue to fail and my hunting area is too far/there isn't enough time to check cameras.  I know I can Google this info, but if any of y'all have used the cellular cameras and can give a review I would appreciate the help.  Thanks.

Offline Cy14561

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wireless game cameras
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 03:03:00 AM »
My wife bought me a covert camera about 4 years ago, it's still going strong. I had to buy an antenna for it but that's it. You just need to get a SIM card from AT&T for texting and your done, no contract cost about 15 to 20 a month. Between 2 friends and myself we have 5 of them, only one had a small problem and covert replaced it no questions asked. There pricey but it's nice not having to go check your camera, and also, you can stay out of your area till its time to hunt. I don't know much about other brands so I can't comment on what's best but covert has been good to us, and there customer service has been very good.

Offline JCS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 04:38:00 PM »
Thanks, Cy.  Anyone else?

Offline TexasTrad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 11:25:00 PM »
I have a spartan and it is excellent.  Pretty easy to set up and use, two year guaranty and good customer support.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©