3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow  (Read 13534 times)

Re: THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2018, 07:56:00 AM »
Originally posted by T. W. Harris:
It's easy to get tickets.
Yes it is!!

Thanks Terry

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2018, 07:04:00 AM »
Thanks Tony, I've got a long way to go, but with supporters like you my friend, I feel I'll get there.

Terry Harris

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2018, 08:59:00 PM »
Terry,
You've come a long way already.  I appreciate your efforts to organize this project, especially for the fact that the winners are the kids.

I applaud your diligence in creating such an iconic work ... a significant piece of history.

:archer:

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »
Thank you Tony.

Hi everyone, unfortunately Johnny Stelly won't be able to be here at the Pre Spring Arrow Fling.  As you know, Johnny prepares our chili for our free Saturday night supper.

There will be a food Vendor here, however, and you can get lunches as well as supper on both Friday and Saturday night at reasonable prices.

I plan on some great auctions for the Boy Scout Camp, Saturday before supper.  Somewhere around 5;00 PM.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2018, 10:49:00 AM »
The question was put to me about what's scheduled for this event coming up, the "Pre-Spring Arrow Fling",  my answer was, "the event starts on Friday with no schedule of other things going on."

On Saturday, at approximately 1 PM, right after lunch, I'm planning on having a card raffle for a Black Widow Bow.  I might have another card raffle on another bow at around 3 PM.  One of those bows could be either a Northern Mist Longbow, Bear Archery Bow, Big Jim Longbow or a DAS Bow from 3Rivers Archery.

I also think there will be a Trade Blanket at 4 PM at the registration area.

Then at 5 PM, I plan on auctioning SEVERAL outstanding packages.  These raffles as well as the auctions are to raise money for the local Boy Scout Camp, I also use to place some of my targets.

Terry Harris

Offline Greg Szalewski

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2018, 01:24:00 PM »
Just got my tickets the other day. Thanks Terry and thanks for all that you have done for the camp.
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest Bowmen
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2018, 03:06:00 AM »
You're welcome Greg, please pass the word.  People that really care about our past tradition that the signee's on this bow represent should be trying to get a chance on winning this one of a kind piece of traditional archery history.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »
Folks, less than three months away to get your chances on what is a true one of a kind bow.  In my opinion, there will never be another bow like this, EVER!!!.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2018, 08:08:00 AM »
Folks, I think this important for me to say this.

When I started this endeavor about "The Tradition Lives On" signature bow, I knew in my heart what I believed what this bow meant to me.  I first believed it was men LIKE THESE that made this bow important for our traditional archery history.

I've come to realize it is not men like these, it is THESE MEN that have made this bow important for our traditional archery history.

If it weren't for these men, I really feel most of us today wouldn't be having this sport, hobby or even a great part of our daily lives  here for us to enjoy.

I know there are others out there that could also have been on this signature bow.  I know of three others I tried to get.  One declined to be a part of it, another, at the time, was in a nursing home, and one never would respond to my requests to speak with him.  I'm also sure there are some that many of you feel should be on the bow.

I started this project last Spring, and with what I know now, I truly feel I have the BEST of those torch bearers in traditional archery still with us today that are represented on this bow

Now, at the time of this writing, I've sold 363 tickets out of 1000.  The proceeds, as you know, will be split between a Boy Scout Camp and an organization that works with chronically ill children, both noble institutions.

There are less than three months before I will draw for this bow.  Folks, think about what this bow means, who you might pass it down to if you win it and what it might do to help some child.

Even if you say to yourself, "I don't need another bow", help me sell these remaining tickets and even if you don't want the bow, I'LL BUY THE BOW FROM YOU AT WHAT THE BOW WOULD COST YOU IF YOU BOUGHT IT FROM HOWARD HILL ARCHERY COMPANY.  

Don't let, what in my opinion, is a piece of our traditional archery  history go by you without trying to get it for yourself.

Sincerely, Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2018, 08:01:00 AM »
Only TWELVE WEEKS AWAY before the drawing of this beautiful bow, as well as the book.
Don't blink, twelve weeks will slip by before ya know it. There's still time, but don't wait too long.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2018, 02:27:00 PM »
Folks, don't miss your chance to get tickets.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2018, 06:02:41 PM »
Folks, the time to draw for this bow is getting near.  I have no doubt that this will be a piece of Traditional Archery history that will hang proudly in some lucky persons home.  Son't miss your chance.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »
Back up for a worthy cause.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2018, 07:17:54 AM »
Folks, time's drawing near and soon it'll be too late to get your chance at this piece of traditional archery history.

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2018, 06:03:27 PM »
Less than two months away for the drawing folks.  Still plenty of tickets available.

Terry Harris

Offline Gil Verwey

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2018, 06:44:39 PM »
This is why I love this site and traditional archery. Great group of guys from the well known to the unknown! I am in for 10 tickets. I may have to pay it forward and put it in the St Judes Auction if I win.

Thanks
Gil

PS - Paypaling now for 10 tickets.
TGMM Family of the bow.

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2018, 07:59:44 PM »
Thanks Gil, and good luck in what you'll do if you win this one of a kind bow.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2018, 07:06:33 AM »
Folks, still plenty of tickets available, kinda surprised for a one of kind bow, a true piece of archery history for years to come.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2018, 07:25:53 AM »
JUST A LITTLE OVER SIX WEEKS AWAY!!!

Folks, I'll be drawing the winner's name at this year's Howard Hill Southeastern Classic.

Don't miss your chance at winning what I consider a piece of our traditional archery history.

There are tickets still available.

Terry Harris

Offline T. W. Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2018, 03:38:29 PM »
The drawing will be here before you know it, don't wait too long.

Terry Harris

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©