3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Two Tracks Ogemaw on order, who else owns one?  (Read 415 times)

Offline Lewis Brookshire III

• Trad Bowhunter
Two Tracks Ogemaw on order, who else owns one?
« on: July 09, 2017, 08:57:00 AM »
Just ordered a Two Tracks 56" Ogemaw in Osage and Bocote. For those of you who own one please post up some pictures and reviews if you dont mind. Thanks so much!
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot: Missionary/Martyr.

Offline pete p

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Two Tracks Ogemaw on order, who else owns one?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 10:57:00 PM »
id like to own one...was about ready to buy a beautiful walnut limb curly maple with walnut I beam on his site but it sold. theres a video of Chuck making a sweet ogemaw, have you seen it?

Offline Chain2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:24:00 AM »
I don't have an Ogema but I have an Echo and I love it. Osage riser and Walnut  limbs. Awesome craftsmanship.
"Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation..."

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 10:22:00 AM »
I've heard of them, but have never seen a photo.  I guess Chuck has gone all Facebook, and I'm no Facebook.
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline Lewis Brookshire III

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 10:57:00 AM »
Originally posted by pete p:
id like to own one...was about ready to buy a beautiful walnut limb curly maple with walnut I beam on his site but it sold. theres a video of Chuck making a sweet ogemaw, have you seen it?
I just got through watching that video. It was great!
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot: Missionary/Martyr.

Offline J. Holden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 02:01:00 PM »
Originally posted by Lewis Brookshire III:
Just ordered a Two Tracks 56" Ogemaw in Osage and Bocote. For those of you who own one please post up some pictures and reviews if you dont mind. Thanks so much!
Lewis, I'm either right before you or right after you.  I also ordered one the other day.  I'm getting it in 60" if he can make it happen.  Otherwise it'll be 58".  Osage and walnut riser for me.  Man I can't wait.

I've never ordered a bow before.  I never understood the excitement.  I was doing okay until I started telling a good friend of mine about it.  And that video on his Facebook page is probably watched at least daily by me.  I can't hardly wait.

-Jeremy
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Offline Gil

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 02:25:00 PM »
I also fell in love with the Ogemaw because of the video. But luckily, he wasn't making a two pc yet so I just have to wait until he does, which Chuck said would be in the near future.
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures.Right next to the mashed potatoes.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind."

COMPTON TRADITIONAL BOWHUNTERS

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 08:25:00 PM »
I don't own one but I shot a couple that Chuck brought with him to Compton.  Awesome bows, good looking and very smooth shooters.  Chuck is a great guy to deal with too.
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©