3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Two missionary boys and Wagstaff Archery raffle bow** Latigo Side Stalker added!!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
I have two sons, Matt and Josh, who are currently serving in the mission field with Potters Field Ministries.

My good friend Connor Wagstaff has donated an awesome bow to raffle off to raise money for my boys travel and living expense.

If anyone would like to help a great cause, and get a ticket for a GREAT looking and GREAT shooting longbow please let me know!

Oklahoma Selfbow Society member
Oklahoma Bowhunting Council member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunting member

Offline Valkyrie

• Trad Bowhunter
Awesome!!

Connor is a stand up guy for sure. I have one of his Pendencia longbows and itnos just incredible. He went above and beyond to get me the exact bow I wanted also. Cannot say enough good things about he and his bowyer skills.

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Yes Connor is a great man and bowyer!  I will be taking this bow and the raffle tickets with me to ETAR next weekend.

Be sure to come by the booth (next to Big Jim's Bow Company) so you can see Connor's craftsmanship.

Offline sam barrett

• Trad Bowhunter
Can't wait to stop by and see it at ETAR...and buy a ticket!

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you very much Sam!  Safe travels sir.

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
One last plug to remind everyone that my family is raising money for my two boys, Matthew and Joshua, while they are serving as missionaries.

I'll have the Wagstaff Archery longbow with me at Denton Hill for everyone to see.  Be sure to pick up your chance to win this AWESOME longbow and to support these 2 young men.

Thank you very much!

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
KC, when you get home from ETAR let me know. I'm in for at least 2 tickets if there's any left. Be careful and safe journeys to you and your boys!

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Traveling home from ETAR, and I plan to be set up with the bow and tickets in MacAlester this weekend for the big trad shoot.

Here is a couple of pictures of Matt and Josh helping some less fortunate folks into a fair over in Guatemala.

Thank you so much for the great response to the fund raiser up at ETAR last weekend!

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Tickets are selling fast, thank you TG'ers!

I'll have the bow and tickets with me at the MacAlester shoot this weekend.  Be sure to stop by and check it out.

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
I got to see the bow, and MAN is it nice! Beautiful bow, with an awesome feel in the hand. While I hope to be the winner of the bow, I'm more concerned about the cause. These boys are out doing real work to bring real help to people who are in real need. Help them to accomplish their mission and get a chance at a great bow in the meantime. And you will not do business with a more honest man than KC Kreger.
$10 per ticket is a great price, too.
Let's help them out, gang!

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you for your help and nice comments Tony!  Good to see you and your daughter yesterday.

Offline Wagstaff

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
I wanted to bump this to the top today.
Bow is bocote and Cocobolo. It is a comfortable draw weight at 45#@28", but it has enough power to sling a heavy hunting arrow. I built the riser with an extended power lam to push the working part of the limb away from the riser. This prevents any hinging of the limb that could cause problems as well as preventing a loss of energy from moving more mass than necessary.
The limb cores are action bamboo. The limb has a stabilizing layer of woven glass and carbon that adds a lot of strength to the limb. It also prevents any torsional stress on the limb.
The limb tips are made out of a bullet proof material to make it not only fast flight compatible, but also durable when exposed to stress in the woods.
The finish is thunderbird epoxy finish which is extremely durable.
It's an awesome bow that I was proud to build and proud to donate for a great cause. Matt and Josh have undertaken an honorable mission.

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you for everyone's support!  When I arrived home on Sunday from the last 3-D shoot of the year for me we counted up the amount of tickets sold on the raffle bow.  

I've had a couple inquiries as to how it is going so I thought I'd let everyone know we have collected donations for around 95 tickets for the Wagstaff Archery bow!

Please get a hold of me to get your chance at an awesome bow and to help out our two boys while they serve in the ministry with Potters Field Ministries out of Whitefish, MT.

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
Matthew and Joshua, our boys in training over in Guatemala with Potters Field Ministry, have received their orders.

When the training is over at the end of September they will get to come home for 10 days and then they are being sent to Africa to serve for 8 months.

Our goal with the fund raiser raffle for the Wagstaff Archery bow is to raise $2,000 so they can use that money to purchase their plane tickets for this second leg of their mission trip.

Your support is very much appreciated!  We have printed 250 tickets and whenever we reach our goal we will pull a winning ticket from the bucket.  Please get a hold of me soon to get your opportunity to win a great looking and even better shooting bow!

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Good looking bow, hope your boys have a great experience!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
The boys are having a blast learning at the Ignite class over in Guatemala and getting prepared to go over to Uganda and then Kenya to minister for their 8 month stay in Africa.

For all the folks that have bought raffle tickets to help support my 2 sons THANK YOU!

We still have around 100 tickets left to sell out of the 250.  Please let me know if you would like to get your name in the hat and support a great cause!

Thank you very much TG'ers.  You guys are truly the best.

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
Let's bring this back to the top!

KC, I've got an overtime check coming at the end of the week, so I may be getting a few more tickets from ya. Give me a shout on Saturday if you haven't heard from me by then.

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
KC, maybe you should put the word "Raffle" in the title. Maybe some people haven't read the post & realized that's what you're doing. Just a thought...

Offline Kc kreger

• Trad Bowhunter
We are getting close to selling out of tickets to raise funds for my two boys mission trip!

To sweeten up the "pot", I am going to also include a Latigo Side Stalker quiver to the lucky winner of the Wagstaff Archery bow raffle!

The quiver I am providing will be without a pocket or knife and sheath but the winner has the option of upgrading if they so choose.

Please email me to get your tickets on order.  My email is: [email protected]

Good Luck!  And thank you to everyone that has contributed so far!!

How many tickets are available?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©