3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bowhunting Business Opportunity For Sale  (Read 461 times)

Offline tim roberts

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bowhunting Business Opportunity For Sale
« on: July 24, 2017, 12:14:00 AM »
After long careful consideration, I have decided to put Farr West Leather up for sale.  Four years ago I was in a slip and fall accident at work that has made the traveling, set up, take down, and travel back home almost unbearable at times. This is a great turn key opportunity for someone who can travel to archery events, is craft oriented person, computer savyness is good, is a great extra income opportunity.
If interested please contact me.
Serious inquires only, please.
Thanks,
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!  
My good friend Rudy Bonser, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Re: Bowhunting Business Opportunity For Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 08:33:00 AM »
Hate to hear that Tim, but good luck with he sale, and hope you get completely recovered so you don't have to deal with that pain anymore!!

It has been great doing business with you!!!!

Bisch

Offline tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:48:00 AM »
Tim,
I'm so sorry to read this.  I know how debilitating pain can be as it has taken me 5 years to get through two back surgeries, a total knee, rotator cuff shoulder surgery, and a cochlear implant to help bring bring my hearing back.  After all that, right now I feel great and 10 years younger.  I hope you mend up well too.

Your leather work is top notch...I know someone will pick up a nice busness without all the headaches of a start up. Hmmm maybe if I give up forging...oops problem I'd have to change name to Near East Leather  :)  

Take care...tippit
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline Sam McMichael

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 09:03:00 AM »
Man, I wish I were younger and more skillful. It is bad to hear that you must give it up, but it is understandable. Hopefully, the sale will go forward quickly. Good luck for the future.
Sam

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 01:55:00 PM »
Tim,
Sorry to read this...but you need to do what is best for you.  Wish you a successful, happy and healthy future!!
    :archer:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©