3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Minus the hot weather, IBO at Twin Oaks was a blast  (Read 397 times)

Offline suburbanirma

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Minus the hot weather, IBO at Twin Oaks was a blast
« on: July 24, 2017, 12:04:00 PM »
TradArchers' World magazine was at the IBO World Traditional Archery championships over the weekend, and I met LOTS of great people while in the vendors' tent and everywhere else, too. Had fun talking to Pappy and the Twin Oaks crew who all did everything they could to make the event go smoothly. They provided large fans and ice water in the coolers stationed around the practice area and vending tent, as well as had great food, an AC tent and a handy shower tent. Great job! Congrats to the shooters, too, who performed well under extreme heat conditions.

Offline toddster

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Minus the hot weather, IBO at Twin Oaks was a blast
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 04:23:00 PM »
was a great time, your right.  Pappy and the crew did an outstanding job, so impressed plan on going back for a regular shoot sometime

Offline curlis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
It was a great time. Glad you enjoyed it. It's sad that it will not be there next year.
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Online Pat B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »
I wasn't at the IBO but I've been to about 10 Tennessee Classics and Pappy and the gang at Twin Oaks always does what is necessary to make everyone feel at home. They are like family to me and anyone that has never visited Twin Oaks for the IBO or the Classic is surely missing out on a wonderful adventure.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©