3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Centaur and RMSG  (Read 436 times)

Offline tukudu

• Trad Bowhunter
Centaur and RMSG
« on: August 19, 2017, 04:10:00 PM »
A shout out to Centaur Archery and RMSG. Had the opportunity to stop down at the shop this morning and shoot a New Centaur stock bow that RMSG is now handling. Let me just say if you want a new Centaur longbow which is his glass model with black glass over action boo limbs  and cocobolo grip and don't want the long wait his stock bows are something to look at. High performance, quiet and shootable, very impressive all the way around. Tom Massaro
"Brothers of the flaming arrow"

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Centaur and RMSG
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 05:27:00 PM »
Wow no 12-14 month was time!  Good deal for a Centaur if you don't mind not having the fancy wood veneers.
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 04:01:00 PM »
It's sold!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline DJ Hardy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 08:58:00 PM »
I can not help but think that such things contribute to the longer wait times. I went from 12 months when I ordered to fifteen since First of April.

Jim is one hell of a good guy and builds a outstanding bow but I may contact him and see if I can get a lesser bow than I originally wanted. Maybe something stock.
I like wood bows. They fit my style and mentally simple self

Timberpoint Kraken  68" 40@28
Timberpoint Icarus.   64" 40@28
Black Widow PSA.    58" 38@28

Offline Jim Neaves

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
    • https://centaurarchery.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 10:12:00 AM »
Hey guys just want to clarify about the stock bow scenario. I occasionally will have bow blanks in house. The gentleman that glues up my ILF limbs sometimes needs additional work. I will tell him on occasion to glue up a black glass bow that I can finish out down the road just to keep him busy. I am however staying right on track with my custom orders and have not pushed anyone back in the process. I end up spending weekends and late nights working on stock bows for the very reason of staying right on schedule with my customs. Hopefully this clears up any confusion happening when it comes to how I operate here at Centaur Archery. Thanks and good luck this season!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©