3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Our TGMM long bow.  (Read 322 times)

Offline Jakeemt

• Trad Bowhunter
Our TGMM long bow.
« on: August 29, 2017, 08:39:00 AM »
This post if for the TGMM members who sponsor miles pup longbow giveaways and build arrows for it. About 3 years ago my daughter won a give away for a little mad dog pup and a few arrows. Used that bow to shoot with her old man all summer but, eventually lost interest and has no desire to hunt (she'll be 10 this year). So last fall after the birth of my son the bow was passed on to the son of one of my best hunting partners. He's 5 this year and is excite. To shoot with the grown ups. Got to tag along for an early morning squirrel hint this years and gets to come to archery practice in the back yard with his dad. Kids got potential. By the time he is 10 the bow will get passed to my son who hopefully will take to it as well. I just wante to toss out a big thanks to you guys and let you know your keeping archery and specifically trad archery alive.

Offline Mike Mecredy

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Our TGMM long bow.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 10:35:00 AM »
You're most welcome, and thank you.  Passing those kind of skills along isn't as common as it used to be.  All the best you.
TGMM Family of the bow
USAF, Retired
A.C.B.C.S.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
:campfire:
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 04:50:00 PM »
cool!
  :archer:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©