3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: First Lite Clothing  (Read 1203 times)

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: First Lite Clothing
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 01:56:00 PM »
I have several of their base layers as well as the Sanctuary Set. My next purchase will be their Obsidian Pants and North Branch Jacket. The fit and cut is great, especially for a bow hunter.

You can't beat Sanctuary set... I have tried most high end camo makes and this set is unbelievably warm and quiet, I am 100% sold on this set for our season in Michigan. It is too warm for above 50 degrees, this is why I want the Obsidian and North Branch. I currently use Kuiu for the warmer weather, but am blown away by the Merino and 37.5 Cocona and will be replacing the Kuiu. I love their Fusion camo pattern too.

I am one those guys that sweats just thinking about doing something, their Merino and 37.5 Cocona breath and move moisture incredibly well. The most comfortable I have been in camo. Plus the ability to vent the Sanctuary bibs as mush or little as you need is great. I do pack the coat in on the walk to my stand.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline nineworlds9

• Trad Bowhunter
  • Northman
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 03:07:00 PM »
Call my brother Alex at RMS. 877-843-5559 they have FirstLite on sale 20-40% off!  

Yes FL is phasing out ASAT.  Al and I both use and love ASAT but FL's new patterns have proven to be very effective in the RMS guys' field testing. FL is just following demand.

The wool items rock! Naturally antimicrobial, the stuff doesn't stink even after days in the field.

Here are shots Al sent me today of just some of the in-stock FL @ RMSGear:

52" Texas Recurve
58" Two Tracks Ogemaw
60" Toelke Chinook
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
64" Big Jim Mountain Monarch
64" Poison Dart LB
66" Wes Wallace Royal

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Offline Yooper-traveler

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 04:09:00 PM »
I almost forgot.  I wear the uncompahgre puffy as my "around town" coat or for traveling and a second one as a mid layer for ice fishing or really cold sits while hunting.
Klaatu, Verata, Nicto

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©