3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bear Limited addition take down  (Read 334 times)

Offline Dan bree

• Trad Bowhunter
Bear Limited addition take down
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »
wonder if bear will stop makeing the b riser  in 2018 . And if so will any left overs be for sale . And I understand the a riser will be made in 2018 .  Any body know the numbers sold all ready?
Dan Breen

Offline Hud

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • 360-921-5779
Re: Bear Limited addition take down
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 10:39:00 PM »
I heard, this is a special 1 yr bow, and will be a different model the next several years. If you ordered already and get one you would be on the top of the list for the following year. I believe they are no longer taking orders, but you could check with Big Jim, 3Rivers, etc
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline BigJim

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
250 per model only. I assume they will start the "A" shortly after they finish the "B" but I don't know that for sure. I have Already sent them all the veneers for all four models and Riser wood for almost all of the "B"s half of the "A"s and some of the other models too so they could theoretically just keep going on and on model after model.

I would think that most all dealers are sold out except myself and 3Rivers.. We are probably the only  two dealers to have gotten any substantial allotment of orders, but that is an assumption because I don't really know what any other dealer received other than myself.
We have just a few numbers left to sell.
Thanks, BigJim
http://www.bigjimsbowcompany.com/      
I just try to live my life in a way that would have made my father proud.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 06:59:00 AM »
Jerry Dewese has several available.

Jdhunts on fleabay. He is the owner of Stickbow Supplies.

I got mine from Big Jim. Just waiting on a call to pay when it is made or being made.

Just looked at your inventory, Jim. I need to quit looking until this Bear TD arrives. Your inventory is tempting.    :knothead:
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 04:16:00 PM »
Big Jim, have all the models the same woods?
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 05:50:00 AM »
I believe so, cacci. But a definite answer from Big Jim will assure us.    :thumbsup:
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline jcar315

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 08:06:00 PM »
:archer:
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM  Family of the Bow"

Offline BigJim

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 01:25:00 AM »
Yes, they will all have Macassar risers and waterfall bubinga veneers. The TD risers will not have the compass or the quiver inserts.. That is official.

The people who ordered The first bows (B riser TD's with #1 limbs) will be able to choose weather or not they are going to continue on and take the A riser TD of the same number followed by the Kodiak (59') and then the superK.
 Hypothetically, if the first 250 customers all chose to continue on and buy all 4 limited edition bows, then no one else could order any of the other bows.
It's not until some of the original 250 customers start to drop out will there be spots available for the A riser TD's.
If you wan't to assure your self a spot for a A riser, you can either take a remaining B riser spot... or call in and put your name on a list for what will prove to be a limited available list of A riser spots.
Thanks, BigJim
http://www.bigjimsbowcompany.com/      
I just try to live my life in a way that would have made my father proud.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©