3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Episode 48 - The National Training System (NTS) - The Push Podcast  (Read 296 times)

Offline ThePushArchery

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hey everyone!

Check out Episode 48 of The Push Podcast.

In this episode we spend the evening hanging with Tom Clum Sr. We discuss the National Training System (NTS) method of shooting a bow. Tom recently was awarded his Level 4 NTS Coaching Certification. We discuss his experience in gaining this certification and how this system applies to the traditional bowhunter.

Find the podcast on iTunes, Podbean or Stitcher! Or you can listen in on our website:  www.thepusharchery.com  

Get Primal

Offline snag

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Episode 48 - The National Training System (NTS) - The Push Podcast
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 08:43:00 AM »
Congratulations Tom!  Just never could understand why us bowhunters wouldn’t want to pursue the knowledge that top teachers and tournament archers possess. I have always had the drive to be a better Archer whether stumpin’, hunting or shooting at a target.
Thanks for interviewing Tom. Always listening.
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 06:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by snag:
Congratulations Tom!  Just never could understand why us bowhunters wouldn’t want to pursue the knowledge that top teachers and tournament archers possess. I have always had the drive to be a better Archer whether stumpin’, hunting or shooting at a target.
Thanks for interviewing Tom. Always listening.
I agree with Snag...we can all learn so much from accomplished hunters - Tom is a part of an active family that has successfully pursued big game - year after year.  Those folks get it done!!  
   :campfire:

Offline toddster

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 11:49:00 AM »
The Push does an amazing job, but with my personal feelings to the NTS, will pass

Offline JR Williams

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 01:41:00 PM »
Great job guys, another great one. Form is incredibly important to making accurate hunting shots, and I’m glad to hear from Tom on how to incorporate lessons from the most accurate archers and turn it into better shots on game. Thanks guys.
God Bless

Numunuu

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©