3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kanati  (Read 1235 times)

Online Tedd

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Kanati
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 08:13:00 PM »
I liked my Kanati so much I had to order an identical back-up. Just in case.
  A package arrived today. And the bow does not disappoint. It is exactly like the other one. Jason hit the weight perfectly. I can shoot them interchangeably. That repeatability is appreciated! I've always ordered a back-up to any favorite hunting bow that I was shooting and I  found It's pretty rare to have the two bows this identical. Sometimes you can't even tune the same arrows.
But this is really nice. I had a string already made up with silencers. I was shooting it just fine right out of the box. Here are some photos.

Online Possum Head

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2018, 08:42:00 PM »
Those are sweet Tedd, you guys are killing me!

Offline TommyRay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2018, 10:07:00 PM »
Just got my new  kanati Longbow 56" 40#@28", to say I'm impressed is an understatement. I have a lot of bows recurve, selfbow and longbow all lenghts and poundage, from some of the biggest names in the business. but this little bow is at the top of the pile, there is something about a bow you can pickup and know its a killer. The service from Jk is also as good as his bows, I just may be getting on the list for another one!

Online smokin joe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2018, 09:33:00 AM »
The Kanati is a great bow. And, true to its name, it is a hunter. I loved mine, but had to sell it due to age-related moving down in weight. Maybe I'll get another.
TGMM
Compton
PBS
Trad Gang Hall of Fame

Offline Brianlocal3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2018, 11:14:00 PM »
I absolutely love my kanati. My cascade brush hawk changed my stick bow shooting ways, wanted a bow similar for just in case and had Jason build me a Super K ( modeled after bear grayling green) absolutely amazing
JD Berry Taipan (original) 53@28 62”
Cascade mountain Brush Hawk 53@28 56”

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©