3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Traditional. Bowhunters of Georgia Pheasant Shoot  (Read 504 times)

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Traditional. Bowhunters of Georgia Pheasant Shoot
« on: February 11, 2018, 11:48:00 AM »
Our tradbow hunting club (Deer Creek Bowhunters) hosted the Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia for a Tradbow pheasant shoot.  We have done these in the past and they really book up fast.  They are crazy fun and a great event for families.  The kids had a blast and it was awesome to get together with everyone.  

If you live in or near Georgia, consider joining TBG. They are a great group.  The next hunt will be the TBG bowfishing trip!      

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Traditional. Bowhunters of Georgia Pheasant Shoot
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 11:51:00 AM »

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 12:48:00 PM »
Man, there are times I wished I lived in other places, and this is one of them! Shooting (at) pheasants with a stickbow is a barrel of fun. Wish I could be there!!!!

Bisch

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 01:22:00 PM »
Looks like a great time Jerry.  I saw a Tracking dog yesterday like yours, for the first time in Person.  I mentioned to the tracking people that I saw videos of a Bavarian in GA which did a fine job. They said they were fully aware of Bear and his outstanding abilities.

Sorry to deviate from the thread, Pheasant hunting with a bow looks like great fun.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Jeff D. Holchin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 09:26:00 PM »
Looks like fun, pheasants are not easy to hit in the air.

I will second the plug for the TBG, it's a great group of serious and fun trad bowhunters.  If you live outside of GA but want to try something new, like swamp hunting for hogs as one example, join and attend their member hunts.  Heck, they even tolerate Yankees (if you're nice and maybe bring some good  food to share with everybody)...
Genesis 27:3 "Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game for me."

Proud PBS regular member - if you are a serious bowhunter, check us out at     http://probow.discussion.community

Offline Patknight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »
Jerry do you know  how many of the birds were shot while flying?? Looks fun!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©