3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ordered me a Marriah  (Read 576 times)

Offline canadian

• Trad Bowhunter
Ordered me a Marriah
« on: November 09, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
Well I hummed and hawed for quite some time, but last night I ordered me a Marriah Thermal.  60#@29" macassar ebony with bloodwood accents and stained curley maple limbs.  And now the long wait begins.  
On a side note, Mr. Anderson was fantastic to deal with.  We had a nice conversation and he is a genuine, nice , and interesting person to talk to.
It might just be a long year anticipating the arrival of this bow.
Jonathan
murph

Offline Deadsmple

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ordered me a Marriah
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 10:56:00 PM »
I have had the pleasure of shooting the Thermal a few times and boy that is a sweet bow. I'm sure you will feel the wait was well worth it. I have a Chinook on order and in fact I will probably be calling Ric on Monday to get an update. I've never met Ric in person but over the phone he sure seems like one of the good ones. Good luck, I know you will enjoy your new bow when it gets there.
All praise is the Lords

"to get to heaven, turn right and stay straight"

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
I have a Thermal, mine is such a smooth sweet shooting hard hitting bow that has never failed to kill any animal I have shot at with it that I named it "Big Medicine" 64" 73#@29"
Draws so smooth people swear it's low 60s in weight. 212 fps with 2216s.OK that is probably enough of a tease to make the year seem like a few. :bigsmyl:  the wait is worth it.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Pinecone

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 09:21:00 AM »
I have two Thermals and absolutely love those bows!  My new one has killed two critters this year so far and is just a joy to shoot.  Your wait may be long, but it will definately be worth it!

Claudia
Pinecone

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©