Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: DAS Bow In Colorado  (Read 973 times)

Offline bowhnter7

• Trad Bowhunter
DAS Bow In Colorado
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:17:00 AM »
I have the DAS traveler bow in Longmont Colorado at Archery in the Wild. If anyone in Colorado wants to shoot it a bit let me know or come on down.

Offline coaltroll

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: DAS Bow In Colorado
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:38:00 PM »
Nice of you to offer. If it wasn't so far I would take you up on it. Any plans on going to the CTAS High country shoot next month? If so get a hold of the shoot chairperson and she will make sure we get a chance to meet.

Offline bowhnter7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 07:42:00 AM »
Tell me more about this shoot? Where, when?

I see you drew your unit 12 tag, me too.

Offline coaltroll

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »
The CTAS (Colorado Traditional Archers Society) Holds a 3D shoot up on the flat tops. Newcastle/Buford road to Forest road #248. Take a left and you cant miss us. I think it is on June 22,23 and first half of 24th. Looks like about 3 fun ranges. 2 competition, the iron man (this one usually costs me a couple of arrows), a kids dino range, a battle clout on Friday and on Saturday and usually a coon shoot and/or Nubbie Pate shoot for a novelty. There will be around 12 or so vendors, including Horne archery, Tolke/montanabows.com, spirit bows by Bryan Holley. There will be at least 3 custom arrow makers there also. If you are interested let me know and I can get the pre-registration sent to you. It will save you a little money.
    Yea I got my elk tag for area 12. Where up there do you hunt. I usually base somewhere out of Wilson park and go from there. Depending on where the sheep and other hunters are, Sometimes all the way on the other side of sleepycat peak to Elison MNT or Sawmill MNT. Down to Horse ridge or Coal creek. When the sheep move in the elk move out and so do I.

Offline bowhnter7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »
I will see if I can make it and get back to you.
This is my first time to unit 12 so I need to get up there anyway and look around.

Offline coaltroll

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 01:05:00 AM »
bowhnter7 If you make it up this way to check out area 12 some time other than the shoot, if I have the time off I would be more than glad to take you up and show you around area 12, that tag should also cover the north part of 23 and 24.

Offline bowhnter7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 07:52:00 AM »
That would be great coaltroll. I deffinatly will be up there a couple of times this summer.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©