Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: pics of my form  (Read 579 times)

Offline goodolboy94

• Trad Bowhunter
pics of my form
« on: September 02, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »
i dont have a video camera but here are some pics of my form i am open to any advice or corrections  
every mourn brought forth a noble chance, and every chance brought forth a noble knight-wiston churchhill

Offline goodolboy94

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: pics of my form
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:19:00 PM »
sorry it didnt work just go to the site to see the pics  http://john-hawkins.magix.net/
every mourn brought forth a noble chance, and every chance brought forth a noble knight-wiston churchhill

Offline TradPaul

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: pics of my form
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »
Hey there,  I'm not the resident expert but i do some things that may help.

#1 do a search for terry greens clock, it will explain the position of the body to maintain, in order to have proper alignment.

#2 it looks like a your drawing elbow is not pointing in the right direction (see terry's clock) it should be pointing as far behind you as you can while still maintaining your anchor. Think of it like you are pointing at 12 o'clock with your bow hand, and your drawing elbow should be at the 6 o'clock position (as much as possible ) Think back tension.

#3 it also looks like your drawing hand shoulder is up against your head like being squished(maybe due to being over bowed?) you should try and expand your shoulder width, this should also help with your alignment.

#4 i would also say that your anchor is abit too short, maybe pull it back into your rear molars abit ( this will also help you get that drawing elbow farther back. But again like you said it's  not a video so i dont know if you actually stopped at your anchor.

Well Thats my take anyway maybe some one can put it alittle better than me, but i would sure check out terry greens clock on here. Have a good one and good luck with you shooting,keep it up.

P
"Dont let whats good, steal you away from whats best"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©