3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Delete Post  (Read 207 times)

Offline Grandpa3

• Trad Bowhunter
Delete Post
« on: November 14, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
I need some help in determining the value of a set of six Ben Pearson arrows with Switchblade broadheads. I bought these several years ago from a hardware store that was going out of business. In researching these arrows the style of  label on the box shows they were manufactured sometime in the mid 1970's. It has the Ben Pearson name with a deer hoof print and Brunswick company under it.My understanding is the switchblade  was developed by Jim Dougherty for Ben Pearson sometime in the 1960's.
The arrows are in a styrofoam holder with a fully intact plastic film over it,. The arrows are described as :
 Deluxe matched cedar hunting arrows, 29", 45/50#.
They are orange in color, with black and white cresting and orange and black feathers. I originally bought them for collecting purposes but have since changed to other archery interests.
I hate to put them on you know what and would rather sell them to a traditionalist at tradgang so they have a good home. I'm looking for a fair value.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Grandpa3

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Delete Post
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »
I gave away 2 dz Pearson Switchblade heads 3 yrs ago. Could never get them sharpened...Got any pics of the arrows?
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline Grandpa3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »
I haven't taken any pictures yet, but if I get more requests to do so I will.

Offline Earl E. Nov...mber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 10:58:00 PM »
Pretty common as collectors, heads might be worth $3.00 ea,, Arrow are probably worth more as shooters than collectors.. There were some painted for the four seasons and called that "White, yellow, Green  and Brown" a matched set in the 4 colors they can bring you a tank of gas..
With the short ferrule and unsupported end, they look like benders to me..
Many have died for my freedom.
One has died for my soul.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©