Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Eye control  (Read 490 times)

Offline Nilirova

• Trad Bowhunter
Eye control
« on: November 26, 2009, 01:01:00 PM »
Hi!

tell me, how i get rid of my drifting eye when shooting hunted animal.

yestyrday i were hunt rabbit and my dog chase one infront of me, i pull my bow and shot miss from left. After the miss, i start thinking where my eyes were sharpened just before the release...and i realise that i was lookin rabbits eye, little ear fur and bushes beside my target.

i got just few situations here, shooting at animal that i panic litlebit and then i forgot every shooting tips, like stare the hitting spot and nothing else. i forgot to burn my look throught the vitals

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Eye control
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
i wouldnt worry to much about missing a bunny....that is a very tough shot... it will surely help to concentrate on hitting the rabbits eye if you have time or possibly picking a spot on his body....Just try to concentrate on aiming as small as possible on game and on a target..and that will help you tremendously..... there is no guarantee when we let an arrow go...but we do our very best to take close ethical shots and practice to put the arrow where it counts.... good luck and keep hunting!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline sssnap

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
Janne- sent you a PM
Ron Weaver

Offline Nilirova

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:15:00 AM »
Originally posted by jacobsladder:
i wouldnt worry to much about missing a bunny....that is a very tough shot...
i know   :D   but Rabbit is third largest game what we can hunt here in finland with a bow.

and thanks for PM!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©