Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: MI - Archery Instructor Certification  (Read 397 times)

Offline Hawken1911

• Trad Bowhunter
MI - Archery Instructor Certification
« on: June 09, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »
Hi Guys,

I recently taught a Girl Scout troupe of 3rd graders a little about archery, and they shot at my place, which got me thinking it might be nice to actually become a certified instructor and have some credentials for that sort of thing.  I looked into it and I was able to arrange for a USA Archery instructor to come to my place to teach the Basic Archery Instructor class, which results in a three year certification (joint USA archery and National Field Archery Association certification).  There are class spots available if any Michigan TradGangers want to get in on it.

The class will be held in South Lyon, MI (near Ann Arbor) on Wednesday, July 14, from 9:00 a.m. to around 4:00 p.m.  The cost for materials and certification is $20, and the cost for the class will depend on the number of students.  The most it will cost is $50 each, but it could end up costing $25 or less if we get ten or more students.  Either way, it's not bad for a full day course.  I'll provide a BBQ lunch.

If you're interested let me know, and I will need firm commitments by June 30 so I have time to order the class materials.

Take care,

Paul
ST. HUBERT'S RANGERS, Brotherhood of the Medieval Hunt.
MICHIGAN LONGBOW ASSOCIATION
Scott Spears Osage English longbow,50#@28"

Offline Hawken1911

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: MI - Archery Instructor Certification
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »
We have a few spots left and there's still time to sign up.  You can contact me at: [email protected]

Paul
ST. HUBERT'S RANGERS, Brotherhood of the Medieval Hunt.
MICHIGAN LONGBOW ASSOCIATION
Scott Spears Osage English longbow,50#@28"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©