Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Missing Left  (Read 508 times)

Offline Hoop

• Trad Bowhunter
Missing Left
« on: January 07, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
Been getting alot of good information from this site so I thought I would pass this along in hopes it might help someone else.  I've been struggling with left misses for a while now and think I may have figured it out.  I have checked out other posts on the subject and there was alot of good information out there but I continued to struggle with the "lefts".  It wasn't that I grouped to the left but my bad shots were predominantly left.  I should also add that I haven't been happy with my follow thru either.  Just didn't feel like my back tension was right.  Well anyway the other day I was browsing around and checked out Terry's form clock again and it seems that I had let my form get away from me.  I realized that I wasn't getting my shoulders parallel with my arrow.  I worked on the form a little and guess what. My "lefts" are all but gone and all the shots feel good again.  The back tension is back without having to think about it and follow thru isn't an issue.  My guess is that I was "pushing" the shots left without the proper alignment.  Hope this helps somebody else struggling with the "lefts".

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©